Arc 2 | Deserted Village (11) |

After the game entered the second stage, Tan Gui noticed that Chen Xiaomo had changed. Although he still had the same childish face, the inferiority and shyness of the mountain boy disappeared, and he became familiar with the arrogance and confidence. Appeared.

"Chen Mo? Should you tell me, what's going on? He's a small employee again, he's President Mo again, and now he's the son of the village chief."

Chen Xiaomo didn't feel guilty at all: "There are too many outsiders here. This is not the place to talk. Let's go inside and talk."

The outsiders he was referring to were the evil ghosts crawling out of the graves one after another. By the way, it's already evening at this time. In the original Chenjiacun, no matter it was day or night, the sun and moon hanging in the sky were the same as in reality.

But now, the sky above the mountain village is a familiar red moon. The big and round moon cake hangs high in the sky, spreading the bloody moonlight all over the village quite selflessly. When the moon comes out, the ghosts in the mountain villages come out to act.

However, when Tan Gui and the two of them went down the mountain, they were not attacked by any ghosts at all.

Ghosts want to kill people because they can judge their prey through people's energy, blood and fear. Chen Mo's existence is obviously weirder than them. No matter how delicious Tan Gui's energy and blood is, he has the kind of advanced weirdness and terror in him. The aura will also keep these ghosts away.

As for the mountain god... when its power was still limited, there was an extra mark on it, and its appearance was tragically disfigured. Now that the seal is released, it has become stronger, but the opponent has also become stronger, and the twisted red line is not close yet. After talking about a hundred meters, it shrank back in an even more twisted way.

Just this crack will take years of ghost energy to repair. The statue also wants to save face, and does not want to be smashed to pieces in its own territory.

The two of them entered the village chief's house, and Chen Guang stayed in his yard, holding a woman's hand very gently.

Chen Guang no longer looked as silly as before, and he looked more in line with his age of 38, looking much younger.

He wanted to use the mountain god to kill people, but of course it was not without paying any price. The old look he had back then was the heavy price he paid.

However, the woman next to him looked very young, only in her twenties. She was wearing a white cotton skirt, with a thick black braid hanging on one side, and her hair style looked very gentle.

When the woman heard the noise, she glanced at them and said angrily, "Why are you back so late?"

Chen Guang glanced at Chen Mo and his expression changed slightly. The little finger of his right hand trembled nervously. Although they had only been together for a few days, Tan Gui had already discovered this habit of the other person. Whenever he was emotionally excited, the other person's little finger would tremble uncontrollably.

Chen Mo's attitude was natural: "Aren't you here to accompany the guests? It's getting late, you should go to bed early."

"Yes." Chen Guang quickly took his wife away. "My son is right. He has grown up and has his own space. Let's go into the room and there will be outsiders watching."

The village chief's wife was obviously very thin-skinned. When she heard her husband's words, she immediately blushed and glared at her husband before entering the house.

Tan Gui saw a circle of dark red sutures around her neck, but the village chief's wife seemed completely unconscious.

He quickly looked away, not because it would offend the village chief's wife, but because Chen Xiaomo beside him pinched him. The other party's tone was sour: "The beautiful lady in the village is so beautiful? Is she worth looking at so much?"