Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (11) |

As a gift from the female ghost, the ghost baby was counted as a prop and appeared directly in Tan Gui's system backpack. He knew the importance of trust in the family. Even if he wanted to raise kittens and puppies, he needed to seek permission from family members. Agree, let alone a child.

He took the child out of the backpack with a sad expression. It was a child covered in bruises. It looked like he had not had enough months. He was red and wrinkled, like an ugly little monkey.

When Tan Gui carried him out, the infant spirit let out a very loud cry. The sound was so harsh that it scared away the weaker ghosts in the surrounding playground. If Tan Gui had not been automatically bound to the infant spirit by the system, its crying would not cause any harm to Tan Gui, and his health bar would definitely drop at this moment.

Tan Gui frowned. Because of his lack of emotion, he had never thought about getting married and having children before. After the initial shock, he regained his sanity. Originally, his sanity value was at full value. Due to the sanity potion, Now it has temporarily exceeded the upper limit

"Look, this child's hair is naturally curly. My hair is straight, and the female student's hair is also straight. No, curly hair seems to be a recessive gene, and so is single eyelids."

Tan Gui shook his head and sorted out the messy thoughts in his mind: "Anyway, if you don't believe it, you can take this child for a paternity test. I really have nothing to do with it!"

"Where's Wang Qiqi? She should go to class, otherwise we'll call her back now to make it clear!"

Tan Gui defended his innocence and said: "I have not been in this school for a long time. It is impossible for me to have such a big child with anyone."

Really, even if she was a minor and couldn't support her children, wouldn't she still have her grandparents? Even if the scumbag's family was irresponsible, she would still have her own parents. The job of a teacher is to teach and educate people, but not to help raise children!

Mo Chen had a puffy face, but seeing his serious look, he said, "I believe you."

Tan Gui was a little surprised. After all, he just had a meal with Ming Hansheng before, and Mo Chen couldn't control his jealousy and lost his temper with other children. Why did he suddenly trust him so much now.

Mo Chen seemed to be able to read minds. His emotions were stable and he said in a gentle and calm voice: "I shouldn't have done that to Ming Hansheng in front of outsiders. In fact, I have always believed in you and your vision. That girl has a bad taste at first glance, she is thin and small, and she is still underage. How could you, a good person like you, have a relationship with her? "

Tan Gui nodded in agreement: "Mo Mo, you still understand me, what about this child?"

Mo Chen glanced at the child: "Throw it away if it looks so ugly. There is a trash can over there. Don't worry about it. I'll throw it away for you."

As he spoke, he took the child directly from Tan Gui's hands, as if he were holding a worthless rag toy, and threw the ghost baby not far away with lightning speed and ruthlessness. In the trash can, the ghost baby drew a beautiful arc in the air and fell down with a blank look on its face.

Seeing that the ghost baby was about to fall into the trash can, Tan Gui rushed over in time and relied on his 60% agility to successfully rescue the unwanted child.

Mo Chen said: "Don't you want this child? I just saw it. There is an old mat in the trash can. It cannot be broken if it falls in. A family that wants a child will pick him up from the trash can. And This child is very strong and nothing will happen easily."