| Forum Extra (5) |

As we all know, the difficulty of the competitive tower BOSS battle is several times more difficult than that of the mobs. As long as you can beat the 90th floor BOSS, solving the 99th floor mobs is not a big problem.

President Hongyue entered the tower five times in total. He stopped on the 80th floor the first time, the 90th floor the second time, and fell on the 100th floor the third and fourth times. The fifth time he was lucky, but he also missed the last one. Time passes the 100th floor.

No matter how she lived, she was also the second person to successfully retire. After retirement, the president of the Red Moon Guild did not step down from this position, but focused on increasing the influence of the Red Moon Guild in real life.

Most of the members of the Federal Guild were absorbed into the official staff, although later in order to expand the influence of the Federal Guild, the official also arranged for many non-staff personnel.

But for most female players, the Red Moon Guild is definitely much better. Compared to the Federation, which is very disciplined, the management of the Red Moon Guild is more gentle and provides more freedom for those with strong abilities to play.

Everyone was shouting in the external forum. The first reaction of a group of people was to find President Hongyue who had passed the level after Tan returned. After all, he had participated in several competitive tower dungeons and passed the level for the first time. Maybe he passed the level for the first time because he met the guy next to the boss. Beautiful young man lets loose.

[@王红月, President, you are also on the 100th level and saw the boss's lover being let go? Is this true or false? I heard that you climbed the 100th floor three times. Is there any pattern in the appearance of the boss? 】

The president of Hongyue responded to many calls.

[Unfortunately, I cleared the 100th floor of the competitive tower. Every time, the gatekeeper was a monster with extremely thick blood. It had the same characteristics as the gatekeeper of the returning boss. I cleared the level because I was lucky to get a critical hit, not because I was attacked. Release water]

One hundred other passers also came out to speak. 20 players killed the same monsters as President Red Moon when they passed the pass. The remaining 80 players also said that they had met the gatekeepers mentioned by the bosses, but When they cleared the level, they killed another monster with high attack speed but squishy skin.

Only 100 people have passed the level, but there are far more than 100 challengers stuck on the 99th floor. Since the development of the game, there are thousands of players who can see the 100th floor BOSS. Some of them have challenged the competition tower once, and some have challenged the competition tower once. Several times.

Dozens of lucky people appeared among these thousands of people, saying that they had met the boss who had an extremely beautiful appearance that he met in the amusement park instance.

A player who encountered the humanoid BOSS said emotionally: [I have seen that BOSS before. Release water? That's ridiculous. They sent me out of the competition tower as soon as we met. The other monsters were fine, and I could still survive a few attacks. If I study the routine, I might be able to beat him next time. I really can't beat this one! 】

The players who came out to accuse Mo Chen were very angry. As the saying goes, as long as you show your health bar, I will kill the god for you! But that guy didn't show his health bar at all. After climbing so many floors, his attribute values ​​were all question marks and he couldn't even see his health bar. It was really disappointing.