Arc 4 | Paperweight (15) |

The people from the Law Enforcement Bureau checked the photos and determined that these survivors were tourists. They quickly asked the situation: "What happened?"

The tourists shook their heads: "I don't know either."

There are no particularly high-level weirdos here, and the town has also screened tourists. They will not let in the special high-level weirdos that can easily overwhelm the town.

In fact, high-level weirdos often have to take on the responsibility of protecting a party. In order to prevent their homes from being stolen, they will not easily leave their territory, at least they will not spend seven days traveling to a remote town.

A well-informed tourist said: "It is a ghost realm. It seems that an adult pulled us into the ghost realm and protected us, so that we survived."

When they said this, the tourists breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there was that mysterious adult, otherwise they would be in a state of shock and would never see their family and friends again.

The culprit had turned into ashes and could not be found at all. They couldn't just dig up the dust and go to jail. The staff had no choice but to hold up a banner: "This place will be fenced off for the time being, and we will do the registration work."

They brought enough vehicles just to rescue these tourists. The convoy came in an aggressive manner and took the frightened tourists back in confusion to record them.

The tourists were frightened and ignored the originally outstanding young couple. Of course, there was no way that Mo Chen could be taken out of the game by Tan Gui. After Tan Gui said goodbye to him and left, he sensed the arrival of the Law Enforcement Bureau.

Mo Chen didn't want to deal with these people, so he left the area before they arrived and asked the group to arrange the nearest helicopter to pick him up directly.

As the dungeon terminator, Tan Gui certainly had no way of staying here when the dungeon area was destroyed by him. Fortunately, this time he had a good farewell to Mo Shen, and before leaving, he handed over his account, purchase All the camera equipment were given to Mo Shen.

There are still a lot of undeveloped photos of their wedding and honeymoon in it, and the paperweights are just gone. Although the NPCs in the paperweights are evil, the architecture and scenery are correct. This can be considered an out-of-print memory.

Tan Gui, who was forcibly teleported, accepted the system's notification in a pure white space this time.

[System evaluation: Look what you have done, a crazy player, ruined the mission copy of a great game! You saved 128 residents of the spirit world, helped nearly 200 players, and live broadcasted the evil deeds of the paper town, which caused a big sensation on the spirit network. In view of your various achievements, this mission copy is rated SS level 】

This time, the cost of negotiating the dungeon was huge, but of course there was also a lot of gain. As for the task evaluation alone, it was S level before, but this time it broke through to SS level, with 50,000 gold coins, 2000 points, and 10 special lottery opportunities.

In addition to rewards given by ratings, there are also rewards given by main tasks, hidden side quests, and several achievements. The things Tan Gui did this time were much more exciting than before. The rewards for these messy tasks were as much as 50,000 gold coins, which added up to 100,000, which just covered the cost of asking the gods to fight for him.

These tasks and scoring gave Tan Gui nearly 50,000 character experience, allowing Tan Gui to advance from level 5 to 4 levels in a row. The progress bar from level 9 to level 10 is still more than half gone, and he is only 170,000 experience points away. Can reach level 10.