Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (14) |

The third floor shrouded in black fog stunned Tan Gui. He stood at the top of the stairs, rubbed his eyes, opened his eyes again and looked at the scene in front of him, and then bought eye drops in the system mall.

Artificial Cow Tears Potion 8 blue quality, it can improve vision, clear the mind and improve eyesight. The most important thing is that it can help you see ghosts

There are many ghosts in the dungeon missions, but most ghosts do not appear directly in front of the players. Most of the time, they are like ghosts floating in the air. They have no entity and cannot cause harm to a certain extent, but once they appear, , or if the prey touches their taboos, they have the powerful ability to kill the prey.

Ghosts and monsters are weird. When you are a Piao, they will be hidden in the walls, in the mirrors, or in the chandeliers hidden on the ceiling, or in the green plants in the corners. In short, they are everywhere, and they follow you everywhere, and they cannot be ignored. Most players see it.

As a being above the half-step ghost king level, the ghost infant certainly has a physical entity, and is not that afraid of the sun.

Some players have high psychic abilities or are born with yin and yang eyes. They do not need props to see these transparent apiaos that have not been stimulated yet.

Fortunately, Tan Gui did not have this skill, nor did he want to have it. He released the ghost baby from the pet space that he had put away after entering the hospital.

As a good master, Tan Gui has always followed scientific parenting methods when raising ghost babies. They should eat, drink and sleep. The other party helped him and Mo Chen line up before, but then Tan Gui arranged for him to go back to the space to take a nap.

Now that the ghost baby was released a few hours later, he was very energetic. He used his fist to rub his sleepy eyes, "Where is this?"

"We are back to Renai Hospital again."

The ghost baby was very surprised. As a pet bound by the peace talks, of course he also knew the props and skills possessed by his master. If the poster proves that he can help his owner return to Xingfu Community, he cannot be transported to Renai Hospital.

"No, this is not Renai Hospital, but the third floor of Lost Hospital."

Renai Hospital has six floors, while the Lost Hospital only has three floors. The area is relatively smaller than the former.

Guiying suddenly realized, "So that's it. Hospitals should be similar to hospitals, just like schools are similar to schools."

"It sounds like you have been to another school." Before being bound to himself, the ghost baby was a little baby trapped beside his mother. He was born in the school and died in the school. He could only stay in the West City that was repeatedly burned. high school. In the next few dungeons, Tan Gui didn't take Guiying to any other schools.

"I haven't been there, but I have seen it. Those people have good memories." Guiying looked proud. His illusion was not a parallel import. Those with weak resistance could easily have their memories read by him.

In the last dungeon at Renai High School, after Menggui died, the ghost baby devoured most of the opponent's body, and his illusion skills increased significantly.

But now is not the time to show off its abilities. "Isn't this No. 20? There are also No. 2 and No. 3."

Tan Gui temporarily interrupted the live broadcast. In fact, after entering the third floor, there was a certain signal failure, the mobile phone could not be used normally, and the network connection with the platform was also cut off. It may be because they did not go deep into it, but Standing on the edge of the stairs and swaying to a higher place, the signal became intermittent.