PROLOGUE

Shanaya Singhania, a beautiful soul yearning for love, finds herself in a world where struggles seem to follow her every step. Despite the challenges posed by her own family, Shanaya's innocence shines through her mesmerizing brown eyes, framed by long, enchanting eyelashes.

"Please leave me, you are scaring me!"she said being afraid ,with her tearful innocent eyes.

Parth Deshmukh, a man with an undeniable aura, exudes strength and charm that leaves girls swooning at his feet. Yet, he remains indifferent to their affections, for his focus lies elsewhere. His perfection speaks volumes about his cold and aggressive nature.

However, there is one thing that holds the utmost importance to Parth - his family. He is fiercely protective of them, ready to go to any lengths to ensure their safety. If anyone dares to harm his loved ones, he becomes an unstoppable force, erasing any trace of mercy from his heart.

"How dare you betrayed me and my family!how fucking dare you? "

Some glimpse and dialogues  from the upcoming chapters .....

"Listen Mrs Deshmukh , I am happy to have you. I am happy that you replaced Shreya. And  I am seriously saying  this from the bottom of my heart. Believe me. Infact not only  me but my family is happy even proud to have you as my wife and their daughter in law my Jaan! ......so dare say something like that again."

Hey readers! I wanted to ask if you all want the characters aesthetics or not? I mean it depends upon you all so if you want me just  text me through comment section and I promise to share their aesthetics images because I guess it helps us to understand more about the character appearance and personality . And if not I will carry on with our FIRST chapter of this series. I guess it will be fine if I share their aesthetics in the middle of the series as per the comments. Right?

Bye bye ....👋