1~ Mesmerized by her

●❍ पहले तेरी आँखों ने,
लूट लिया दूर से,
फिर ये सितम तन-तन के,
देखना गरूर से,
ओ दीवाने, तू क्या जाने,
दिल कि बेक़रारियाँ हैं क्या। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

The car stopped in the midst of way all of a sudden making the driver to exit and check. He sighed and walked to the back seat and the person from back seat slide the window down,

" The tiers are punchured."

Driver informed making person to curse internally as he is already late to go somewhere.

" Should I book an cab? It will take time and Kajal can get angry."

The person sighed cause whatever the driver- Shaurya said was right. Kajal may get angry if he takes more time. He nodded his head at driver then came out of the car and moved his eyes around the surrounding only to realize that they are near temple. A place where he didn't go in 20 years cause some reasons. A place which used to be his favorite to visit.

Oh, how badly he is wishing for cab to come as quickly as possible so that he can leave this crowdy place. There is always a huge crowd in the temples on Sundays. He look at his driver who came with mechanic to get their car tiers fixed.

Suddenly, the crowd's noise fade away for a fraction of second when he heard jingling sound of anklets and bangles near himself. He thought to shurg it away but cruel fate had a different plan. He had to move his gaze toward the source of sound.

Where,

he saw the group of girls passing by him but his eyes could not move away from the one who is perhaps the owner of that jingling sound of bangles and anklets. His heart skipped a beat when his eyes caught the sight of girl's face. She is wearing a red colored kurti with white dupatta and plazo underneath

Now, Red has become his favorite color.

And oh Goodness! She is so much beautiful not like idol beauty girls on magazine. Her charisma is different. Every single woman or person is beautiful but her? She is different for him.

The way she was smiling, it felt like the sun shined brighter and flowers start blooming in most beautiful way possible.
She is like that art piece in museum where people spend more time admiring the beauty of it.

Unfortunately, he couldn't see her more than 5 second as she turned her face away but he couldn't stop himself from whispering....

" हे महादेव !"

( Oh Lord!)

Probably he will forget this very moment where he uttered God's name after 20 years.

But, the way he was mesmerized by her- he won't forget. She seems like a dream for him and-

the preetiest girl I've ever seen.

His feet itself started to move forward, following the girl as if the moth is following the light without any fear of getting burned. She cannot be any ordinary girl. Nah, she can never because, for the very first time, someone managed to grab DEV AGNIVANSHI'S attention. His eyes forgot to blink while staring at the young girl in her early 20's maybe.

He look at her dupatta which was about to get stuck with a plant in which there was throne but he was quick enough to react and didn't let her dupatta get stuck by plant.

The moth surely burnt!

To save her dupatta from getting stuck, his finger accidently got hurt with the thrones but he could care less.