18~ Aadhya do not want Dev to go

●❍ ऐसा लगता है क्यों,
तेरी आंखें जैसे आंखो मेरी रह गई।
कभी पहले मैंने,
ना सुनी जो,
ऐसी बातें कह गई।
तू ही तू है,
तो हर तरफ मेरे,
तो तुझसे परे मैं जाऊँ कहाँ। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Dev's sleep was disturbed, brows thinned a little as he felt droplets of water over his lips. He could feel a famililar presence close to him, a fresh fragrance of shampoo hit his nose, making him smile in sleep, knowing the person really well- but,

What the hell she is doing.

Dev shot his eyes open as he felt a metallic thing on his wrist. Aadhya hurriedly stepped back as she felt her husband is awake now. Dev widen his eyes and look left upward, only to find a handcuff around his wrist which is stuck with the head post.

" The fuck- what is this, now."

He uttered irritatedly and Aadhya hurriedly fisted the key of handcuff and moved her both hands behind.

" Look, wifey- I do not have time for this, unlock it. I have to attend a meeting, a very important one."

He tried to make her undersand like a parent.

" That is the reason."

" Haa?"

Dev uttered at Aadhya's words who tuck the wet strand of hair behind the ear.

" Its been two days since you are sick with fever, still you don't listen to anyone, eat medicine then go to work. I want you to rest, atleast for a day."

Aadhya put her point, and for real Dev felt euphoric by her worry but her way is little weird.

" By doing this?"

He pointed at the handcuff and Aadhya nodded her head hurriedly.

" Okay, I won't go. Unlock it now."

Dev said.

" No, You are lying. I know you will leave for work."

He sighed,

" What about my bath and such more things?"

Dev asked, trying hard to find any way to free himself from this handcuff then he will see her, moreover the reason was relevant. He took a breath of relief as he saw Aadhya in deep thought.

" You are right."

" Yes, I am. Now unlock it fast,"

Dev said and Aadhya nodded before unlocking his hand. Dev sit up while Aadhya seems upset because her plan didn't work.

" From where you got this."

Dev asked about handcuffs.

" who else, Shiv. He was also worried for you."

Dev scoffed a little.

" I know that brat, want to irritate me by doing any possible thing."

Muttering on the way to bathroom, Dev touch the knob of door but felt a tug on his other hand. He turn to look at his wife.

" You said you will take rest today."

Aadhya said and Dev thought for few seconds before saying.

" On one condition."

" What is it?"

Aadhya asked.

" Kiss me."

And it didn't take her much second to leave his hand, scoff, cross her hands around chest and saying-