12~ Argument and regret

●❍ कोमल बड़ी है, साँसन की डोरी
रूठे से भी टूट जाये।
बावन तरह से, जी को मनाया
खोजे अजहूँ तोरी राहें।
उन बिन उन्हें मैं पाऊँ,
उन बिन उन्हें मैं गरवा लगाऊँ,
उन बिन उन्हीं में,
मोरा जी लगे हाय। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

As Dev came back home after long tiring day he straight walked up to his room. Removing his watch, he threw it on bed then started unbuttoning his shirt. As he removed his shirt, it fell down on ground. He seems lazy.

" Oh- sorry!"

He turn around as he heard Aadhya's voice who might have come to the room but turn around as she found him without his shirt on.

" You can turn around,"

Aadhya turn around, thinking he might have wore the shirt again but-

" You lied?"

Dev chuckled with back facing at her.

" I did."

He accepted while checking something in his mobile not knowing that his wife is staring at his back. He heard her anklets sound as she walked closer to him. He felt her standing behind and before he could say anything, he felt Aadhya's hand on his bare back just between his shoulder blades.

" This? How you got this scar."

Aadhya asked while eyeing his scar which caught her attention before. Dev's expression stiffened and he closed his mobile, his eyes stare blankly at nowhere.

While Aadhya unintentionally trace his scar which reached below his left shoulder blade. The scar is like a little curved line.

Dev closed his eyes, feeling her euphoric touch. How can he forget this scar. Afterall it is the witness of dying effort to save himself from monsters. He can still feel the pain of it.

Dev gulped, took a deep breath then open his eyes and turn around making Aadhya to withdraw her hands.

" Its nothing."

He replied then walked toward the bed. Sitting on it with back resting against bed headpost, he saw Aadhya staring at him for some good seconds then walking toward his direction. She took a seat on bed beside him making to smile a little, feeling her presence.

" Umm,"

Aadhya uttered but failed to continue further as she was unable to string her words together. Dev glance down at her lap before looking at her face.

" Can I lay my head here."

Dev asked and Aadhya accepted in no second as if this is what she wanted to say. Dev smile grew wider and he didn't delay to lay his head over her lap after laying under the blanket.

Aadhya bite the corner of her lower lip then slowly raised her hand up to his hair. Dev exhaled a breath, feeling so calm when she ran her fingers into his hair slowly.

He closed his eyes for a while and let her stroke his hair gently.

Whatever he is about to do with Ajit, he know he will create hindrance between her and himself. He knows, probability of hating him is more by Aadhya. She will despise him, will get angry with him and he might ruin the bond with her which he has now.

But,

He has to punish Ajit. He cannot wait for some more days. He need revenge and justice for his elder sister who was too young to experience all the sinful things.