26~ All died, except 4

~~~~~~~~●❍

Dev knew whatever he saw happening with his sister was wrong, a sin. The time Sanjay shot his brother, he threw the gun toward his direction which hit his head then ran toward his brother who was about to leave the world forever. Dhruv screamed to stop his son but it was late when Sanjay attacked Dev with his dagger which scratched his back very badly that blood flow colored his kurta.

" You little,"

Sanjay uttered and held his arm before pushing him toward his father, kaka, and bade-papa. 

" Okay, no more drama now."

As Vijay said, rest two children were killed too. Every kill gave devilish satisfaction to Rathores. Ajit pulled the girl up and threw her toward his guard, he laughed along with his brothers.

"  You shouldn't have touch us, Agnivanshi."

Vijay muttered to Dhruv whose whole attention is on their daughter. Shaurya badly want to kill himself because, he is not able to do anything.

" Better kill her, instead of doing these thing, I beg you."

Dhruv cried out while the girl look at her only brother alive here. He was near to her, she stumbled and fell down

" Jiji..."

Dev uttered and crawled to his sister. Rathores laughed, Agnivanshi brothers cried as the girl held her brother's hands.

" You have to save yourself to take our revenge. You will take our revenge right?"

She cried while saying and Dev hurriedly nodded his head. The girl had kept her voice low as she did not want Rathores to hear her words. Dev failed to notice the dagger she grabbed secretly which was under her stomach, well she purposefully fell over it. She glance at her brother last time with teary eyes and stood up. A guard came to grab her from behind but she was quick enough to stab herself with dagger.

Dev and three brothers along with Shaurya cried for her but her stunt gave enough time to Kashi to push the guard away who was holding him at gun point because Rathores moved their attention to the girl and got busy to laugh.

Shaurya, Dhruv and Prithvi too got into position and once again started fighting with all the guards and Rathores together.

" Run away.. Run away fast."

Dhruv said to his son.

" Baba.."

" RUN AWAY.."

Dev flinched, stepped back, cried but chose to obey his father's orders. As Dhruv saw Kashi getting killed, he look at Shaurya beside him fighting with guards then ordered him to run away too. He gave him responsibility of his children because he was sure if Dev was okay, then Shiv and Kajal would be okay too. Shaurya left after grabbing the opportunity as Prithvi was killed too.

Dhruv was the last one to get killed by Vijay,

" Go, and get them."

Vijay ordered his guards and few ran behind Shaurya and Dev who soon caught up.

" S..Shiv and our sister is alright too."

Dev informed Shaurya with trembling voice while running with him who nodded and they turn their direction attention opposite to the direction of bus stop where Shiv might was waiting for them. Shaurya had no weapon and only way he had, was fighting with those guards. He first hide Dev behind big tree and was lucky as guards came few minutes later.