28~ Romance with cute bickering

●❍ तलब है तू, तू है नशा,
ग़ुलाम है दिल ये तेरा।
खुल के ज़रा जी लूँ तुझे,
आजा, मेरी साँसों में आ।

मरीज़-ए-इश्क़ हूँ मैं,
कर दे दवा,
हाथ रख दे तू दिल पे ज़रा। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

17+ content ahead.

She gave in, as he sucked her lower lip and her hand snaked around his nape to pull him even closer. 

" Ah-"

Aadhya uttered in pain and broke the kiss as he just bite her lip.

" Let me improvise my mistake, rani-sa."

And he again put his lips against her. He licked her lower lip before sucking it softly making Aadhya to smile in the kiss. She parted her mouth and his tongue travel inside her mouth. Suddenly, his kiss turned intense than before while Aadhya is giving him nice competition, which was amusing for Dev.

He is kissing her like he is dying of thirst and she is the water,

She is kissing him she is desperate of breath and he is air.

Aadhya got alarmed as she felt his hand slowly slipping under the slit of her suit and she grabbed his hand on time before breaking the kiss. She took few seconds to catch her breaths then said.

" You wanted a kiss only.."

" Who said only? I did not." 

She smiled a little and said.

" It is almost midnight."

" A perfect time, nobody can disturb us."

He replied and pushed her down on the mattress then hover over her.

" What if I don't want to continue?"

She asked and he pecked her lips before saying.

" But you are responding differently."

Saying he gestured at her hands which was unbuttoning his shirt. She hurriedly took her hand back after realizing and took her lower lip in between her teeth, nervously sucking it.

" Question/answers done?"

She blushed a little and forced her eyelashes down making Dev to put his lips on her cheek. She closed her eyes, parted her mouth to exhale softly as his lips caresses down to her jaw. She continue her left over work, that is unbuttoning his shirt and tilted her neck up when his kisses trail down to her neck.

 He felt her finger tracing his chest in downward motion and stopped against his abs. He sit up on his knees and Aadhya open her eyes to look at him, who removed his shirt and threw it on the ground.

He hovered over her again and she parted her mouth when he took her into another kiss. Her palm moved behind his back and she caresses his back. His hand moved under her suit and rested over her stomach.

She broke the kiss and uttered,

" Ah-"

As, he pinched her skin then pecked the tip of her nose and whispered near her lips.

" I want this cloth removed from your body."

She stare at him with thinned eyebrows when he demanded. His eyes looking into her, with a gesture of asking permission.