38~ Shiv- Ek baadha Dev ke prem ki!

●❍मैं तो तेरे,
नाम लिखूंगा,
प्यासी एक कहानी एहसास की।
मिलना हो,
तो ऐसा हो,
सदियों तक ना दूरी हो।
मैंने बरसों किया इंतज़ार,
ओ दिलदार।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Devar-sa."

Shiv turn to Aadhya as he heard her voice. Not only her but Kajal and Dev were also present behind her. He look at a wooden box in the hands of his bhabhi-sa in which weapons like gun, dagger, pocket knife etc were placed.

" Put all your weapon in it."

Shiv thinned his eyebrows, not knowing the reason behind her sudden order.

" You siblings has achieved what you wanted. Its done, now. Put all your weapons in it. I don't want any of you to use these things again. I don't want blood to color any of your hands, again. Its done, Devar-sa. I will lock all these weapons and I am warning you in advance to never touch these again."

Her tone was sad yet angry as he warned him. Shiv look at his siblings who raised their hands in surrending manner. He sighed,

" Okay bhabhi-sa."

And agreed. He then went to bring his weapons and put in the box, Aadhya was about to close the box but Kajal's statement made her glare at Shiv.

" Bhai-sa, one under your pillow."

" Shiv, I am warning you last time."

" Ok, Bhabhi-sa."

Aadhya hummed and he went to grab his gun which was under his pillow. Aadhya closed the box then look at trio.

" Now, three of you! Listen to me, If you touch weapon from this box. I will leave the house and won't come back ever. Am I clear?"

She asked with authorative voice.

" Yes, Rani-sa."

Three of the siblings said in union. Aadhya then left the room, followed by her husband who is walking behind her like a lost puppy. She came into her room, locked the box with a small locker. She then exit her room, and went to store room. Dev followed her all the way without saying a word.

Aadhya put the box in a trunk then locked that too before tucking bunch of key on the band of her saree.

" Kahiye ab."

( Say now!)

Aadhya finally thought to ask Dev, the reason behind him chasing her. Dev confusedly look at her.

" what?"

" Why are you walking behind me. What do you want."

" A kiss will work right now."

She furrowed her eyebrows hearing his words then look up and down. She crossed her hands around chest.

" Husband, do you even see yourself in morning these days? You are not ready, have not taken bath. Have you forgot about your work these days, hmm."

She walked passed him and he followed her while saying.

" Aapki vajah se."

( all because of you.)

" Don't blame me."

Aadhya replied and shrugged her shoulders. She stopped on her track as she felt him tugging on her pallu. She turn to him and raised her eyebrows in questioning way.