11~ The sweet tamarind

●❍ आहट ख़्वाबों की, चाहत धड़कन की
उनके क़दमों के हैं ये निशाँ,
चाहे कुछ ना बोलूँ, चाहे राज़ ना खोलूँ
ये समझते हैं मेरी ज़ुबाँ,

मुझपे बरसीं जो तेरी निगाहें,
मेरी साँसों ने बदली अदाएँ,
हो, ऐसे नैनों की बातों में
कोई क्यूँ ना आए? ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" A present."

Dev replied.

" But my birthday is over."

Aadhya said.

" I don't need special occasions to give you present,"

Dev replied and moved his one hand away from her waist only to grab her left hand. He moved his other hand from her belly too then open the drawer of dressing table making Aadhya to look there too. She blinked seeing him taking out a small box of ring.

She looked at mirror to stare at him whose all focus is on the ring box. He open the box and took out a beautiful gold ring from it.

Aadhya bite the corner of her lower lip as he tried to put the ring on her left hand ring finger which was now empty. The day she got to know about Virat's reality, she removed the ring of his name too.

But the question is- Is she ready to wear the ring of his name.

" Can I?"

Dev asked her consent and she thought for few seconds before tilting her head side to side, gesturing him yes. She moved her gaze down at her hand when Dev put the ring in her finger then intertwine his fingers with her.

He slowly raised her hand up then plant a small kiss on the ring. Aadhya smiled a little but it soon fade away as he left her hand. Her bangles giggled as her hand fell down.

She closed her eyes again as she felt his mouth moving closer to her ear. His hot breath sent chills down to her spine.

She felt so under his control that she even forgot everything around her. There is different kind of magic his touch holds which always manage to make her forget every way to push him.

She felt his cheeks touching her and she furrowed her eyebrows a little, feeling his beard against her skin which pricked a little, at the same time she felt ticklish.

She bite the inside of her lower lip nervously as he trace his finger all the way up to her shoulder from her wrist. She could not push him, neither stop him.

He is too good with his touches, just devilish good.

Is it some sort of pull toward him or just physical attraction that her body ain't listening to her- She has no answer.

She gulped to wet her dried out throat as she felt his lips brushing against her earlobe. His other hand rested over her belly which made her to put one hand of her above his and he realized her nervousness as she gripped his hand tightly.

Blush rushed up her cheeks and she felt her face getting warm by shyness when he kissed her earlobe. His hand which was near his shoulder- slide to her chest, just below her collarbone until he felt her mangalsutra.

Aadhya parted her mouth to exhale a little when his lips rested below her earlobe and she felt several butterflies in her stomach.

While Dev thinned his eyebrows as he felt small thing on the locket of her mangalsutra. He open his eyes and stare at Aadhya through mirror then mangalsutra.