35~ Dev praying for Aadhya

●❍ पर्वत कितने ऊंचे,
कितने गहरे होते हैं। 
कुछ मत पूछो,
प्यार पे कितने पहरे होते हैं।

इश्क में जाना क्या हो जाता है,
ये रब ही जाने,
तोड़ के सारी दीवारे,
मिल जाते हैं दीवाने। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya is shifted in emergeny. Doctors are inside OT, treating her even though they said she has lost so much blood.

Jiya, Trisha and Kajal are together. Shiv has called Shaurya too who said, he would come soon. His village is not so far.

Dev open his fist and stare at his palm with wide open eyes. The confession she has wrote, is now stained with her blood. The ink has fade away. Shiv look at his brother who suddenly stood up and ran toward washroom. Shiv followed him and found him washing his hands in wash basin.

Dev rubbed his wet hands with his shirt, to wipe off the water. He look at Shiv and asked for a pen.

" Haa?"

" Pen, I need pen. Right now."

Dev said while searching pen in his pockets. Shiv was unable to say anything when Dev ran away from washroom and he ran behind him.

Dev asked people for a pen, from people he was colliding on the way. Glad, he found one.

He sat on ground and started darken the confession of Aadhya on his palm. His fingers shivered while Shiv stare at his brother with teary gaze. He has never seen his brother like this. He is looking so helpless, so crazy right now.

As Dev's work was done, he handed the pen back to its owner. Shiv saw his brother going back to his previous place.

Its been an hour since Aadhya is getting operated inside. Girls has stopped crying now, yet they are sitting silently with gloomy expression.

" Bhai-sa."

Shiv called his brother and put his hand over his.

" Ha?"

Dev look at him hurriedly making Shiv to go silent. He don't know from where he should start. His brother is not crying, just sitting on same place without a particular expression on face.

" Bhabhi-sa-"

Just when Shiv uttered, Dev interrupted him.

" Don't worry, she will be okay. You just don't worry. She just got a minor injury, doctors will treat her. She cannot betray any of us. She love us."

Shiv look down and burst into sob. If Dev is trying to be strong, then Shiv was doing same.

His brother's words just made him weak, which he already was because of his bhabhi-sa. Nobody can afford to lose her and when she is such a lovely soul, then it becomes more difficult to control emotions.

Shiv gets more emotional when he realize that his bhabhi-sa got shot while saving him. 

" She....will ... She will okay, na?"

The above stuttering sentence came more like question from Dev's mouth and his family looked at him.

" She will, she has to be alright."

He answered himself and nodded his head. Shiv looked away, wiped his tears.

I know you, baby. You will fight for us, for yourself. You cannot betray us. I know how strong you are. See, I've even darken your confession to show you after you will wake up. I am sorry, baby. I should have come to home last night instead of going there. I am sorry, its all my fault.