Chapter 10

After the coffee event the day goes by and the weekend comes.
I go out with Jenna and Nico, the two got along really well.

Then the week comes, but nothing happens with ellinor, I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed...
As for Tommy we made up over the phone. He texts often which bothers me a bit but I don't have the gut to act on anything.
Another week goes by and nothing happens during Ellinors class, just a few glances but nothing more so at the end of Fridays class I go up to her.
Two weeks since the coffee incident. Two weeks since I can't stop thinking of her and her touch on my skin, I wonder what happened. And I got the feeling that nothing truly happened, two weeks that I'm in my head and I don't think that she likes me. Which is pathetic I know, I didn't come here to be some teenager who has a crush. But the thought of her not liking me and the memory of her touch aren't compatible, so once everyone leaves the class I head to her desk, Nico understands and winks at me.
"Hello miss, I was wandering if we could discuss next week's assignment.
-Sure darling, come seat.
I can give you the sheet of work with more precise directives."
As I seat right in front of her desk she walks up to me, puts the paper on my table and lean up close to me. I feel her Breast on my back, and her breath on my neck. She's doing this on purpose? I turn my head and we're only inches apart, full of panick I then turn my head towards the paper on the table.
No. Dont panick. This is the moment. You're close, do something. So I return my head to be again close up to her. She grabs gently my chin and asks:
"May I kiss you Callista?
-Yes."
She finally breaks the space between us, and I can feel all the tension between us go into that kiss. It's soft but firm, she tastes really sweet, and I can feel a shiver in my spine. She leans on the kiss and puts her hand on my neck. I'm a bit frozen and don't know what to do at the beginning, but then I put my hand on her waist, I get up from my chair and push her onto the wall, her hand goes down my back. Our kiss is interrupted by my phone ringing. Damn. I wanted to keep this moment forever as if the time and everything surrounding us were frozen. We get apart and she puts a quick kiss on my lips.
«See you next week darling.
-Have a nice weekend miss."

Once I'm out the room I see who interrupted my moment, it's Tommy. Oh. Oh shit.
I just kissed her. But. I'm with Tommy. That isn't right.
But I liked kissing her. If a kiss is supposed to feel this great then wow. I never felt this much with anybody before.