Overture prt two

As Charlie left to take a phone call Charlie: "Hello? Dad?" Meanwhile Angel dust: "Hey I got a question..if freaky face is so powerful why can't he make people stay here?" Alastor smirked at Angels comment Alastor: "Oh, trust me [ominously] I can!" Then a deep voice came from the background and the camera went to the voice and there was Husker..Husker: "why do you think I'm here?" "You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me to stay here?" Niffty popping out of nowhere "I like being forced" husk looked at Niffty Husker: "keep that to yourself Nif" you were on the couch drinking a bottle of champagne giggling at the sight of this Angel: "aw what's wrong don't like being with me whispers?" Husk growled Husk: "call me that again and ill shove that bottle down your throat" he glared at angel dust Angel: "kinky come on keep talking dirty" you rolled your eyes at this whole thing (Y/n): "both of you shut up mostly you angel..horny bastrad" Vaggie : "angel leave husk alone he's doing his job" angel walked to Vaggie putting a hand on her shoulder Angel: "hey whatever it means I can keep crashing here rent free..crack is expensive" you just threw your shoe at angel...

Back with Charlie

Charlie was smiling over the phone Charlie: "yea totallyye I'll be over there right away" she smiled biting her lip Charlie: "ok bye" she hung up smiling and cheering a bit Charlie:" VAGGIE (Y/N) get holy shit" this made you and Vaggie jump a bit Vaggie: "what?" Charlie waved her arm for you both to go to her and as you walked to her (Y/N): "Char whats going on?" Charlie was taking big breaths Charlie: "my dad had a meeting with the head angels of the exorcist and he asked me if I can go instead!" Vaggie and you looked at each other Vaggie: but the exorcistn just happened want could they want in such sho-Charlie: "♫ I can do this! Somehow, I know! ♫"

"♫ I will put heaven behind my plans! ♫"

Vaggie: "Charlie, wait..."

Charlie: "♫ There's no way I can screw this up. ♫"

"♫ Isn't this a once in a lifetime opportunity! ♫"

Vaggie: "It's just a meeting."

Charlie: "♫To change my mind ♫"

"♫ And touch his hearts ♫"

"♫ Or... whatever angels have! ♫"

Vaggie: "This could be bad..."

Charlie: "♫Cheer up, Vaggie! ♫"

"♫ This could be great! ♫"

"♫Something tells me that today will be a happy day in hell! ♫"

Vaggie: "Okay, but don't...sing to them."

[Just before Vaggie could warn him, Angel Dust, Alastor, Niffty, (Y/N) and Keekee were already at the window where they can see Charlie singing in the destroyed Pentagram City, while Angel Dust returns to Vaggie who is still drinking from a bottle.]

Angel Dust: "That bitch is in the middle of the street!"

Vaggie: "Is she...?"

Angel Dust: "Oh, she's dancing!"

Vaggie: "Ugh, no..."

(Name): "But she seems very happy."

[The scene cuts to Charlie making his way down the street, oblivious to the destruction and the bodies of dead demons everywhere as he continues singing his song.]

Charlie: "♫ There's a warm, fuzzy feeling. ♫"

"♫ That flows through the air. ♫"

"♫ Every street is so revealing. It's hard not to stare! ♫"

[Charlie arrives at a window of a sex dungeon where he is fucking someone wearing a sadomasochism mask. They notice her, and Charlie awkwardly runs away before continuing singing.]

"♫ It is a kingdom so attractive that it surpasses any. ♫"

"♫ If you don't mind the smell... ♫"

[Charlie accidentally steps on a dead shark demon that was releasing very smelly smoke into her nose. She cautiously avoids the corpse and presses on the street.]

"♫ It's a happy day in hell! ♫"

[Charlie greets a demon holding a newspaper before drawing his attention, revealing himself to be a meth addict with a spoon full of meth.]

"Hi sir!"

(Demon: "GO FUCK YOURSELF!")

(A demon opens his window, revealing his apartment on fire.)

Demon #1: "♫ There is an endless garbage fire that is burning my soul ♫"

(Charlie: "Hello!")

Demon #2: "♫ And a ton of barbed wire to stuff in his hole! ♫"

(Charlie: "Oh, excuse me!")

Demon #3: "♫ In doing what is required, we all have our part. ♫"

Sinner #1: "♫ I'm not doing it right! ♫"

Damn: "♫ Another shitty day in hell! ♫"

(Charlie climbs into the trunk of the destroyed car and looks in the other direction.)

Charlie: "♫ If I can show you the dream I dreamed. ♫"

"♫ That any soul can change! ♫"

(From the Hazbin Hotel, Vaggie enters the watchtower, as if he were calling his girlfriend.)

(Vaggie: "♫ Those angels' minds are hard to change. ♫)"

"♫ Then they will know that everyone can be redeemed. ♫"

"♫ From bad to strange! ♫"

(Vaggie: "♫ They're bloodthirsty and deranged! ♫")

"♫ I can hear all your stories. ♫"

"♫ The lost and the displaced. ♫"

"♫ And I know they're more of an acquired taste. ♫"

"♫ But! If I open the door and give them a place. ♫"

"♫ At my Hazbin hotel. It's going to be a happy day in hell! ♫"

[A truck passes by, and Charlie takes a ride behind it so he can move around town, like him and him.]

Charlie: "♫ From the porn studio. ♫"

"♫ Where movie buffs go. ♫"

"♫ To watch award-winning demon bukkake shows! ♫"

"♫ To the cannibal city. Where they don't wear frowns because. ♫"

[Charlie was shot in the eye with blood from one of the corpses the cannibals were eating.]

Charlie: "♫ Shit! Oh my god! WHY?! ♫"

"♫ And I don't give that to a crow. His brain is in my eye! ♫"

"♫ Because I know I can forgive them. From heaven's genocide! ♫"

"♫ I can do this, I just know it! ♫"

(#1: "♫ There is an endless garbage fire that is burning my soul. ♫")

"♫ I will put heaven behind my plans! ♫"

"♫ There's just no way I can screw it up. ♫"

(Sinner #2: "I kind of like the barbed wire going up my hole.")

"♫ Isn't this a once in a lifetime opportunity! ♫"

"♫ To change your mind. ♫"

[Just at that moment, a slug in a trench coat appears on her photo, displaying her naked body in front of Charlie, which scares her.]

(Trenchcoat Demon: "♫ And he plays my parts! ♫")

Charlie: "Uh... No, thanks. I'm just going to..."

"♫ Fulfill my destiny! ♫"

(Trenchcoat Demon: "Your loss, bitch!")

"♫ I can say it now! ♫"

"♫ Today is going to be a happy fucking day in hell! ♫"