Overture prt 8

[Charlie sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to her and hugs her.]

Vaggie: "Charlie! How did she do? Did you hear?"

Charlie: "Oh, I'm sure you heard it, but..."

Vaggie: "Oh, come here, we have something exciting to show you."

[Vaggie brings Charlie to the group]

Vaggie: "Alastor pulled some strings and is about to go on air."

Alastor: "I pulled some limbs too, hahaha"

Charlie: "Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?"

Angel Dust: "Yeah, one of my best performances if I do say so myself."

(Y:N): "You're really going to love it. *She says as she smirked slightly*"

Charlie: "*beams brightly* That's... that's amazing."

Angel Dust: "Sshh, it's starting."

Vaggie (on TV): "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -"

[TV cuts to news report]

[The group, except Alastor and Niffty, get upset and complain angrily.]

: "Breaking news in hell today! We just received news from the Embassy of Heaven that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever. Do you know what that means, Tom?"

Tom Trench: "No, what does that mean, Katie?"

Katie Killjoy: "It means we're all really screwed! *eye twitches*"

[Screams can be heard from the sinners, as the time is reduced to 176 days until the next extermination.]

Angel: "Wait, what? Why?!"

(Y/n): "You've got to be fucking kidding me C-Charlie... what happened at the meeting?"

Charlie: "I-i uhm.."

Meanwhile with lute and dickmast- I mean Adam😅

[A drone scans an area until it finds a dead exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.]

Lute: "We found the body, sir. They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should go there now and destroy them!"

Adam: "No, no. We can't risk them catching up. But, don't worry, when we get back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again! And..well find that brat and make sure we kill her fully!"

[He holds up a picture of (Y/N) smiling with two seraphims it made Adam mad and destroyed the projector, causing the light from it to disappear only showing Adam's bright evil smile.]