Overture prt 4

The scene cuts back to the Hazbin Hotel, where Vaggie summons workers and residents to discuss his less than misleading ad. Angel Dust constantly looked at Husk with a seductive gaze, while Husk stared daggers at him with his arm around (Y/N)'s waist. Vaggie's feet enter the camera before changing back into person.)

Vaggie: "Okay, Charlie's dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we're making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So we need a camera. (Turns to Alastor ) Alastor?"

(Alastor snaps a finger to conjure a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is an old folding-type camera from the 1930s with no recording film at the time, which displeases Vaggie.)

(Y/N): "(laughs) dad no"

Alastor: "What, honey?"

Vaggie: "Alastor, a video camera?"

Alastor: "Hmmm."

(Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor did as Vaggie asked and snapped his finger again to conjure up a misused video camera with tapes attached to it.)

Vaggie: "Alright! Let's do this!"

(The camera switched to the point of view of the camera recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his paws with Angel Dust on the opposite counter. The camera pans back to get a better focus of the two.)

Vaggie: "And... Action!"

(Husk carefully reads the lines from his script, bringing the script closer to the reading.)

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help you with something?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong dad to put me in my place... on the path to redemption!"

(Husk groans in disgust and reads the script again.)

Husk: "Well, you're coming..."

Angel Dust: "(moaning) "Oh, yes!""

Shell: "(boring) "to the right place."

(Vaggie has had it and stops recording).

Vaggie: "Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face?

Husk: "(angry) I'm not an actor! I can't memorize this shit!"

Angel Dust: "Well, we could make this shit better, baby pies. (gets closer to Husk's face) Rrawwr. (purrs seductively)"

(Husk was getting irritated with Angel Dust and painfully pulls him off the counter.)

Husk: "Oops."

(Husk picks up a bottle and drinks it).

Vaggie: "(offscreen) Husk, come on."

(Y/N): "(offscreen laughing there ass off)