Part 7

The next morning, you have training. Brooklyn knocks on your door.

Brooklyn: Y/n, come on, we leave in 30 minutes.

Y/n: I'll be there.

You get ready and 30 minutes later, you leave the house with Brooklyn. You get into the Arsenal Training Center, on your way to the changing room, you meet few teammates.

Katie: Hey, Y/n you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, feeling much better, thanks.

Katie: We are here, if you need anything, okay?

Y/n: I know thanks Katie.

Jen: You scared us, yesterday.

Y/n: Sorry, that wasn't my plan, I'm much better now, and I'm ready to kill it.

Jonas hears you and comes out of his office.

Jonas: Y/n, my office few minutes, please.

A scary look comes right at you.

Y/n: Good or bad thing?

Katie: Never know with him.

You get into his office, worrying about what's gonna happen when the other girls leaves to go to the changing room.

Y/n: You ask for me.

Jonas: Yes, you can sit. I just wanted to know how you feel, about yesterday.

Y/n: Uhm... much better. I'm ready to play, and I want to play.

Jonas: I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you, the staff and even your teammates, whatever is to talk or just to listen, we are here, I'm here for you.

Y/n: Thanks, that's really nice from you, but I'm okay.

Jonas: Great, you can go then, training will start soon.

You leave the office and you have an eye contact with Leah who's waiting for someone. She smiles at you but you pretend you didn't see her. Leah is a bit confused. You go straight to the changing room.

Gio: So what did he want?

Y/n: He just wanted to know how I feel.

Katie: Gonna kill the goalkeepers, that's how you feel.

Y/n: You read in my mind, how did you do that?

Katie: Can't tell you.

Everyone laugh. One by one, all the girls leave the changing room while you're putting your boots on. You run through your phone for a second and see a non-read text from an unknown number. Suddenly, someone come in. Leah apparently forgot something. From the moment you see her, you put your phone away and leave the room for training. Leah doesn't understand and follow you by a gaze. You get on the pitch. Jonas is doing a speech. Leah arrives late.

Leah: Hey stranger

Y/n: Hey

Leah: Is there something wrong?

Y/n: No, I'm all good.

Leah: Are you trying to avoid me?

Y/n: Why would I do that?

Leah: That's exactly what I'm wondering. Did I do something wrong?

Y/n: No, you're perfect.

Leah: So if I'm asking you to join us tonight for a drink, what's your answer?

Y/n: Who's gonna be there?

Leah: Quite everyone.

Y/n: Okay, I'll be there.

Skip few hours. You're getting ready and Romeo pops up.

Romeo: Whoa! Who did you dress like that for? Another girl?

Y/n: Shut up, no I didn't. I dress like that only for your eyes, little brother.

Romeo: Cute, But I don't believe any word of it.

Y/n: I should go, Gio will be there soon.

Romeo: Have fun then.

Gio takes you on her way and let's drive to the pub. Everyone is almost there.

Katie: Whoa, Y/n, you look stunning.

Beth: Yeah, you're beautiful.

Y/n: Thanks girls.

Leah is looking at you, she can't actually say a word but you understand through the gaze she's giving you that she's sharing the other girls' opinion. You smile at her and go to the bar ordering a drink. You're about to order your drink when someone walks past you and order first.

Sam: Sorry, you were --- Y/N! What are you doing here?

She goes for a hug, you give her back.

Y/n: Sam! I'm just having drinks with my new team.

Sam: You want to come with us for a minute? It would please everyone to see you.

Y/n: Yeah for sure.

Sam takes her drinks, you help her cause there's too much.

Y/n: Someone ask for drinks?

Millie: Y/N!

Millie hugs you.

Guro: Hi, I'm Guro----

Y/n: Yeah, Guro Reiten and Erin Cuthbert, I know who you are. That's sounded creepy, isn't it? I'm not a stalker, don't worry.

Everyone laugh.

Y/n: No, I heard a lot about both of you. Incredible Chelsea players, by the way.

Niamh: Sorry guys, I'm late. What did I miss?

Y/n: Hey

Niamh: Y/n?

A weird atmosphere settled down in the room.

Millie: Maybe you should talk together.

Y/n: Yeah, we should. I have a few things to tell you.

On the other side of the Arsenal team, Katie, Beth, Vivianne, Leah, Steph, Jen and Gio are sit on sofas talking about performances. Then, Vivianne turns her head and see you with a part of the Chelsea team.

Vivianne: What is she doing with the Chelsea team?

Gio: Coming back where she's from, she's been formed by Chelsea.

Beth: How do you know that?

Gio: I know her for years. We met when I was at the Barça.

Leah: So you know her pretty well?

Gio: Yeah, pretty well. Fuck, no, what is she doing here?

Steph: What's wrong?

Gio: Niamh is here.

Beth: What's the matter with Niamh?

Gio: It's Y/n's ex-girlfriend, Niamh Charles. Why is she walking away with her.

Leah whispers to Gio.

Leah: Gio, do you know who's Bruna?

Gio: Bruna Vilamala? It's Y/n's actual girlfriend. Why?

Leah: Just wondering.

Leah, quite upset, walks out of the pub. Beth and Katie are immediately following her.

Beth: Leah? Is everything okay?

Leah: Yes, I'm totally fine.

Katie: Leah? We know you, tell us what's wrong?

Leah doesn't say anything cause she can't tell that because she's jealous.

Beth: Do you like her?

From the moment Beth pronounced those words, Leah turns around and looks at them without saying a word. But they both understand that it's a positive answer.

Leah: It doesn't matter now. She's there, having a talk with her ex-girlfriend, Niamh Charles, while her actual girlfriend is waiting in Barcelona for her to come back.