Part 8

On your side, you're sat at a table with Niamh, your ex-girlfriend.

Niamh: So how was Barcelona?

Y/n: It was great, I learnt so much there. You didn't move out?

Niamh: I never wanted to.

Y/n: Listen, I know I messed up with you, I could totally understand why you're mad at me, but we were just kids at the time.

Niamh: Seriously? How can you explain that from a day to another I learnt from your brother, not even from you, from Brooklyn that you decided to left England to go play in Germany without saying anything?

Y/n: Cause you seriously think that's what I wanted? That's how I wanted to make things?

Niamh: That was your choice, no one else. You could choose us, but you choose your career.

Y/n: Niamh, I didn't choose any of it. Chelsea sent me to the Bayern on loan. And when I tried to come back, Chelsea didn't want me, it was too late.

Niamh: Why you didn't tell me? Why you didn't call?

Y/n: Three days after I realize that I've got on a loan to the Bayern, I came back in England and I saw you in the arm of that girl. You seemed so happy with her. So I thought that maybe you were better off without me.

Niamh: So you're back now?

Y/n: I've got transfer to Arsenal, recently.

Niamh: On your own?

Y/n: Bruna stayed at the Barça, if it's your question.

Niamh: Still dating her?

Y/n: It's complicated, but I won't talk about it with you.

Niamh: If your back at Arsenal, it means we're gonna see each other a lot more than just in Champions league?

Y/n: I guess.

She smiles at you, you smile back. It's like old feelings coming back to the present. You look at each other. A little further, watching you on couches, Steph, Jen, Gio, Vivianne are analyze the scene.

Lia: What are you looking at, girls?

Jen: Y/n and her ex-girlfriend, Niamh Charles.

Lia: Niamh, what is she doing here?

Vivianne: There's some Chelsea players there.

Still quite upset, Leah comes back from outside with Beth and Katie by her side. They all sit on the couch. Beth goes to sit next to Leah and give her a big hug, trying to recomfort her. On your side, you check your phone as a normal thing, you see about ten missed calls from Evan and Bruna. You're quite worried about that.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Niamh, but I have a phone call to take.

Niamh: Seems to be an excuse to leave once again.

Y/n: It's not, I swear.

You seem really upset, you don't even pay attention to the team sitting on the sofas. You head outside. Leah and Gio sees you going out, really worried.

Y/n: Evan? Hey, what's going on? You called me about ten times.

Evan: Did you watch social media, today?

Y/n: No, why?

Evan: There's a picture of Bruna circulating on the network.

Y/n: Evan, what kind of picture?

Evan: Y/n...

Y/n: What kind of picture?

Evan: A picture of Bruna kissing another girl named Camila Garcia. I'm sorry, Y/n. It's the cover of all magazines.

Y/n: I can't believe it. She cheated on me.

Evan: Listen, I make sure that everyone forget about that, okay. I'll take care of it. I just wanted you to know it.

Y/n: Thank you, Evan.

Gio is really worried, so she left the group and join you outside. You're quite shock by the news.

Gio: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Bruna cheated on me.

Gio: What?

Y/n: She cheated on me.

Gio: Y/n, I'm really sorry.

Gio goes to hug you. You try to stay strong but some tears are falling down your face.

Gio: Come on, come back with us.

Y/n: No, I can't face everyone right now. I'm gonna go home.

Gio: Let me drive you home then. I want to be sure you're safe and sound.

Y/n: Okay

Gio: I'll get the keys

Gio hurries to get in the pub and to catch her keys.

Katie: Whoa, Gio calm down.

Gio: I have to go, Y/n isn't really well so I'll drive her home.

Leah: Is she gonna be okay?

Gio: Tough night for her, but she'll be fine.

Gio gets her keys and leave the pub with you when Steph is on her phone and get a notification about the picture of Bruna and the cheating case.

Steph: Holy shit!

Katie: What? What's going on?

Steph: Does someone know where Y/n is?

Leah: She just left with Gio, she weren't feeling well. Why?

Steph tells the girls about the picture. Leah understands now why you decided to leave. During this time, Gio drove you home. You get in. You cried.

David: Sweetheart? What brings you home--- What happened?

Y/n: Bruna cheated on me.

Your dad immediately hugs you.

David: Actually, Evan called. Bruna also tried to call.

Victoria: Honey, how do you feel?

Y/n: I know we were on a break but I thought we were about to get back together. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to marry her. And she does this.

Brooklyn is upstairs but can hear everything. He's really pissed at what Bruna did to you.

Victoria: We're really sorry for you, honey.

Your mum hugs you to recomfort you, but you're still crying over it. Brooklyn is upset about it, when he's phone rings. It's Bruna, she's calling everyone to get the chance to talk to you. Brooklyn picks it up.

Brooklyn: You have some nerve to call me.

Bruna: So you know. Can I talk to her?

Brooklyn: Not a chance, she's downstairs with my parents, crying in their arms because you cheated on her.

Bruna: Brooklyn, please, let me talk to her. I can explain.

Brooklyn: There's nothing to explain, everything can be seen on that picture. Just an advice, don't you dare ever talk to her, get near to her, ever again. Bye Bruna.

Brooklyn hangs up.