Chapter 2.

Alexa play trophies by Drake

Monday 3rd January
8 am

Dave

I let the cold water hit my body in an attempt to shake off the events of last night

I let the cold water hit my body in an attempt to shake off the events of last night. I honestly don't even remember her name.

Shawty started grabbing and touching on me in the club. One thing led to another and  let's just say I was happy to oblige.

I finished off in the shower and began getting dressed for the day.
-
I drove myself home and went straight into my study. I had a long day ahead so I spent the little time I currently had analysing how my assets were performing.

I currently owned two rental properties, one restaurant and one club. I was the overall overseer but I had a management team of 4 in each of the ventures as well as my own personal team of 3 who were in charge of making sure everything ran smoothly.

Stacey, Micheal and Austin. Mike was my PA, Austin was my Driver and Stacey was the first point of contact and reporting manager for the teams.

Although a large purpose of these businesses was to clean money, they were great investments regardless.

Outside of my legitimate business ventures, my team and I ran the biggest cartel in the Tristate area. I've come along way from being the scrawny seller on the corner.

My phone begins to ring taking my attention away from the spreadsheet of data in front of me.

"Talk to me." I say into the phone.

"Should've known your ass would've been up this early."

I shake my head with light laughter to his statement as if he can see me.

"The money don't sleep Mo, why should I?"

"So if the money told your ass to jump off a cliff would you?"

I wave him off as if he can see me "Man shut up. What you want Money ?"

"Checking in with you bro, I saw you leave with shawty."

"Ain't nothing, I kicked her out not to long her go."

"In true East fashion. Wait, damn you took her to your crib?"

"Hell no nigga! I took her to the spot."

The spot was a nearby hotel that I took all my quick nuts too. I had a room reserved there for simply that exact purpose.