Chapter 9.

TW: abit of a graphic scene below ❤️

Thursday 10th February
11 pm

Dave

After being at the trap all late afternoon until now, I was driving on my way back to Mama C's shop to pick up Cassidy

I had completely forgotten that because I dropped her off she didn't have a way of getting home and we didn't actually discuss me going to get her.

So I decided to go back to surprise her with some flowers and her favourite takeout food.

Plus I ain't even gonna front, I missed her ass even though I dropped her off not too long ago.

I was already pissed off some bullshit that went down today at the trap so I was in a terrible mood.

-

I parked up and approached the store leaving the flowers and food in the car because I just wanted to be all over her.

The closer I got to the door the more I could feel an uncontrollable rage waking up.

So I guess it was fuck with East day today.

When was niggas gonna learn.

I opened the door slowly making sure not to hit the door bell. Without making my presence known, I slowly walked up directly behind Martise.

"Hush with all that noise baby. I'm getting some tonight or you getting on your knees or something."

Here go his bitch ass nigga.

"Nigga what? I wish you the fuck you would." I said pistol whipping the fuck out of the back of head.

His ass was a terrible shooter. His dumbass left himself wide open but that just made my job that much easier.

He began to groan in pain as he hit the floor. I kicked him onto his side and stepped on his hand causing him to release his gun. I kicked it over to Cassidy who was on guard to get it.

My baby so sexy.

I then proceeded to stand over him and punching him again and again and again.

Blow after blow after blow.

"This what your bitch ass wanted right?" The fact that he was even trying to respond pissed me off more. With every punch and blow all I could see was red.