Chapter 18.

Friday 4th March
11:00 am

She cleared her throat and began to speak "So before we get seated I wanted to introduce ya'll too-"

"Erm Dior, sweetie, I don't think now is a good time."

"Why no-"

"Surprise Babygirl!"

I turn around and see David and Moyo approaching the table with a bouquet of pink roses and Chanel gifts bags. The closer and closer they both got to the table you could just see they were ready to act up.

Lord give me strength.

"Davey! you came!" Dior shouted as she rushed to hug him.

"Of course I came. It's whatever for you." He said kissing her on the forehead.

"Heyyyy Shortie." Moyo spoke embracing her.

"Hi Mo Mo. You still owe me shopping spree!"

"My fault, you right. Next time you back, anything you want, on me love." Moyo said with his hand on his chest.

"Damnnn so it's not enough that you spend my money babygirl?" Dave interjected.

"A girl can't keep her options opens?" She said in rebuttal.

"That better me the only thing a girl keeping open." David spoke in stern tone. He swears he's somebody's daddy.

"Which brings me to my next question, who you ?" He says mean mugging the unnamed boy that was standing next to Dior.

"Erm, honey, can I talk to you quickly please?" I say dragging David away not waiting for him to respond.

We walk over to a secluded area.

"You knew about this shit Ci?" He says in an aggressive tone.

"First of all take all that aggression out of your tone when you're talking to me David, ain't nobody scared of you."

He mugged me, I mugged him back. The fuck.

He began to relax his countenance. That's what I thought.

Big bad wolf headass.

"To answer you second question, no I did not know she was going to be bringing company. But clearly he's important to her which is why she wanted us to meet him. And by us I mean, Rae and I."

I figured she wanted to introduce him to us first as she thought it was just us coming.

"Why she ain't want me to meet him ?"

I looked at him like really nigga. You can't think why ?

"David stop playing."

"What?"

"You literally just asked the boy who he was and mugged the hell outta him."

"I'm not seeing a problem Mamas." He said adjusting the blunt behind his ear.

I put my arms around his neck and bring him in close to me.

"She likes this boy. Please don't go in there acting a fool David."

"What I win if stay on my best behaviour?" he bargains whilst gently rubbing my ass.

I already knew where his nasty ass was going. But I decided to act up.

"The pride of seeing your little sister happy." I say with a goofy smile.

He sucks his teeth in response letting me out of his grip.