Chapter 19.

Friday 4th March
2:45 pm

Dave

The game was underway and my babygirl killed her performance

The game was underway and my babygirl killed her performance. She had the crowd going crazy and rightfully so.

I wasn't used to her having so much male attention I wanted to shoot niggas for even just looking her way but I promised mamas I'd be on my best behaviour.

I just couldn't believe my baby was growing up.

I remember when she used to walk around the house with diapers on her head. Or when she'd run to me if moms had told her off or if she'd scrapped her knees playing and needed a plaster. Or stealing my hoodies and T's to sleep in.

Flashback

I heard the downstairs door shut and that only meant one thing.

"Davvveeeyyyyy! Davey where you at ?!"

"I'm in here babygirl !" I shouted from my room whilst playing GTA.

"Hiiiiii Davey." She said with a smile on her face.

She came into my room gave me a kiss on the cheek and dropped her backpack at my door.

She was 10 turning 11 and I was already 16. It really was like having my own daughter/mini me.

She took a deep sigh and laid on my bed.

"How was your first day at school?"

"My life is so hard!"

She so dramatic.

"You so dramatic yo! Baby girl, you're only 10, you were literally born yesterday."

"But Davey school was soo hard today." She says whilst pouting dramatically.

"It was your first day, you've got good couple years ahead of you to get used it."

"There's more?! Nope. Take me back to kindergarten and nap time. I can't believe I used to hate taking naps." She sighs again and starts jumping on my bed.

"In fact, I've decided, I'm not going to grow up. I'm going to stay 10 forever." She says as she sits down on her last jump.

I laugh at her innocence.

"You gonna be 10 forever huh?" I say appeasing her.

"Yup." She says as she stands in-front of my TV nodding her head proudly.