Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 1 (X Male OC)

Alex Tre is an undercover agent for longtime friend Anakin Skywalker, fighting alongside him on the battlefield or looking into the database for certain information they need to defeat the Separatists in their war

On the battle of Christophsis, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Alex meet Jedi padawan Ashoka Tano, who looked to give a message to them, but to be trained by Anakin.

Soon after the battle, Alex and Ashoka get to know each other and actually help each other in a few battles, but over time, Ashoka starts to fall for Alex in a way she never realized.

How does Alex react?

So, this idea for a story has to do with the fact that I left off my Star Wars story, "A New Hope" and I never worked on it since because I was too excited to work on it to where I lost interest IMMEDIATELY.

To make up for that long absence, I'm gonna take that book down and get to work on this sometime down the road.

I have something all planned out since I've gotten the OC's bio is going to be released in my OC book. That's gonna let everyone know that this story will be happening in the near future.

So, yeah, I wanted to put this out and hopefully you guys can look forward to seeing the OC's bio and the story happening in the future.

That's really about it.

See ya.

JackRyan658