Kawaii Love (Tam Nakano X Male OC)

Aleki Anoa'i, the baby brother of Roman Reigns, is a professional wrestler going under the ring name Alek Hunt

Taking up MMA training and wrestling, Aleki was always looking to make a name for himself, but the one thing that always held him back was his relation to Leati Anoa'i, better known as Roman Reigns. He often blew off WWE so many times for many years, due to his family's history with Vince McMahon and John Laurenitis, but in 2015, he would become one of the leading GHC champions in Pro Wrestling NOAH.

Over the course of 9 years, Aleki would stay in Japan, where he would win so many titles to where if there was a list, it would've been an Elder Scroll, but during that time, he would frequently visit Stardom, meeting fellow rookie Yuria Tauchi, better known as Tam Nakano.

The two would become great friends and always looking out for each other, as they would communicate in both Japanese and English, but when it was announced that John Laurenitis was gone in late 2023 and Vince wasn't in charge of creative, Aleki would secretly sign with WWE, much to the delight of Yuria and many of his friends.

In the 2024 Men's Royal Rumble, as Jey Uso, Cody Rhodes, and Seth Rollins were being beaten down by the Bloodline, Aleki would make his shocking debut, helping out Cody, Jey, and Seth, declaring that he was going to war alongside Cody.

Yuria and Aleki would soon reunite in Philadelphia, where Wrestlemania and Stardom were meeting each other for the first time, but Yuria would start to find Aleki attractive, even though he had Samoan tattoos on him, but Aleki would have the belief that wrestling and romance would never mix well. However, he always had a crush on Yuria, so does he feel the same?

Kal-elsucks