Love's Legacy (Asuka X Male OC)

Henrique "Henri" Bresciano, better known as Henry Bravo, is the son of the legendary Dino Bravo and a second generation wrestler from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Learning the business from his dad's best friend, Jacques Rougeau Jr, best known as The Mountie in WWE, Bresciano traveled all over the world, making an impact and proving that his dad's iconic legacy isn't going to die anytime soon.

In January of 2016, Henrique signs with WWE's NXT brand and surprising his longtime friend from Japan, Kanako Urai, or best known as Asuka.

The two would reunite and catch up despite having a language barrier, but later on, Kana would start to fall for Henrique after many years of friendship, and finding him quite "handsome" in a way.

How does he react when she confesses?

So, I thought "An Empress' Italian" was a fail, only because the timing of the publishing was super off and I never was a fan of the main roster booking and I always loved booking my OCs in NXT because it made things much easier.

With that said, I've been watching "Dark Side of The Ring" for some time now and I heard that Dino Bravo was a member of the Cotroni Family in Montreal, so those were two things I'm a fan of, and I thought, why not do an OC that's his son, because I learned he only has one child, which is a daughter, so I want to change that a little bit.

And with his widow being French Canadian, it works, so the OC is Canadian-Italian as he is the son of the late Dino Bravo.

If it works, let me know because I think it does.

And yeah, that's about it.

See ya.

Almod1119