My Gangster Lover (Giulia X Male OC)

Growing up in Boston, Tommy O'Reily has had a tough life: his father died when he was 12, causing his mother and him to move to Tokyo for a new life

Upon moving to Tokyo, Tommy has been an outsider among his new neighbors and friends, but he always pushed through and kept it hot.

However, when he turned 21, Tommy left home and ran away to be his own person, but it would cost him as he would wind up in jail for theft.

Throughout his time in prison, Tommy ended up being a janitor for the jail and would do whatever he could to stay alive, but a yakuza, named Kenta Matsudo, offered him a place in his family by doing him a favor, which he did.

Being released at 30 years old, thanks to the sentence being shortened, Tommy would join up with the Hosako-Kai, run by Kai Hosako, a yakuza boss and become a member of the gang, but on his first day of a job, he meets Eimi Matsudo, Kenta's little sister.

They seemed to be great friends, but over time, Eimi starts to fall for the gaijin yakuza and would flirt with him every chance she got.

The question is, what does he think of her?

So, I wanna make something very evidently clear that I do not glorify the gang life. I don't support anything gang related, but I am interested in learning about it because it's quite fascinating and my aunt's grandfather happened to be one of the brothers of iconic Irish boss James "Whitey" Bulger.

I'm not related to him, but I do know that he was a member of my mom's side of the family.

I also love gangster movies, whether they're yakuza, Irish or Italian mob and try to put my own spin on a story while doing so much research as I can get it all accurate as possible.

If you need an example, then say hello to "You Want It Darker", an Io Shirai fanfic.

Funny enough, I had her be the daughter of a yakuza boss for the Odate-Kai and if you haven't checked it out, then please do because now I wanna give Giulia a try and see what I can do

Keep in mind that it's not gonna be that much of a challenge because I learned that people who want to join the Yakuza don't exactly have to be Japanese. It really doesn't matter who they are because the yakuza was designed to be an outlet for people who have been heavily oppressed by Japanese society and want a way out of it, so with Giulia being Italian-Japanese, it could work.

It really doesn't matter if anyone white, black, gay, or an anorexic skinwalker with purple tits, people can really join as long as long as they know the language and can make everyone trust the people they got around them.

So, yeah, I thought I might put this out as a possible idea for a story.

That's pretty much it.

See ya.