New Generation (Natsupoi X Male OC) 2.0

Arata Kimura is the older brother of his baby sister Hana, who supported her throughout her pro wrestling career, and loved her so much that the two would always tease each other, meeting Natsumi Maki, better known as Natsupoi

The two would become very good friends and hung out many times, but on May 23, 2020, he would get a call from his mother, where he would learn that his baby sister, Hana Kimura, a prodigy in Joshi Puroresu, had committed suicide due to the constant cyberbullying she would get online.

When he heard of her death, not only did it shock Arata, it broke him completely, him going crazy on the Terrace House cast when he finds out they were partying at the time Hana had died.

In her memory, Arata would quit baseball for pro wrestling training by his mother, where he would learn the holds and moves, adapting his sister's own moves, but the one move he would adopt was Hana's finisher, the Packaged Piledriver, which he renamed, "Hana's Special", a double entendre, where it's a special move to end the match, but to show how much of a special person she was to him.

After two years of creating his craft, to the support of his mom, Hana's friends, and Natsumi, Arata traveled all over the world honing his craft, making Hana proud.

After two years, Arata would return to Japan to reunite with his family and friends, but over time, Arata starts to have feelings for his longtime friend, Natsumi Maki, after sticking by him for years.

The question is, does she feel the same as him?