A Star's Welcome (Giulia X Male OC)

Anthony "Tony" Caruso is a native Philadelphian with a background in wrestling, taking up the ring name "Carlo Mancini"

Spending a few years in Japan himself, Anthony would drop by a few Stardom shows to take a break from wrestling in the ring to watching wrestling outside of it, but during his time, Caruso would meet Eimi Matsudo, or better known as Giulia.

The two would become very good friends when hanging out, but the one thing that shocked Eimi was by how almost fluent Anthony was in Japanese, considering that she was half-Italian and half-Japanese and couldn't really speak English that well when they first met.

In mid-2022, Anthony would make his debut on an episode of NXT and showing off however he could. Excited and happy for her friend, Eimi tweeted out a picture of the two hanging out and expressing pure joy about her friend debuting in WWE.

However, on April 6, 2024, Eimi would shockingly agree to sign with NXT, showing up at NXT Stand And Deliver, causing Anthony to surprise her from behind, making her break down in tears at the sight of her best friend in front of her again and them hugging it out as the crowd went berserk at the sight of the two friends reuniting after almost two years.

Catching up after the show, Eimi and Anthony would hang out and grab some food, but over time into Eimi's NXT run, she would start to have feelings for her best friend as she's conflicted about whether they're true or not. Does Anthony feel the same?

So, with the recent signing of Giulia, I thought it was only right to start a future story where we finally see how she does in the company, even though she has to help the legendary Rosyy Ogawa starting his own company.

With the failure of Sarray in NXT, thanks to VKM and even though I still have a book I gotta get back to work on, I'd like to have some confidence in where this will go because she seems like a very beautiful woman with a bright future ahead of her.

I just wanna make it clear to everyone that I do plan on doing a story with her in the current time, but we'll see where we go from there.

That's really about it.

See ya.