Red Dawn (X Male OC)

Joshua Eckert, is the middle brother of Jed and Matt Eckert, in Calumet, Colorado, and an outdoors guy more than an indoors guy

When the Soviets invade the town, Josh, his brothers, and his friends venture into the woods to camp and survive while the town is patrolled by the Russians.

While visiting the Masons, they talk about what has been happening in town and how it's been affecting them, but before they all left, they take with them the Mason's granddaughters, Erica and Toni.

Josh tries to warm himself up to Erica in particular, finding her attractive and trying to hold a pleasant conversation with her, but Erica, over time, starts to fall for Josh as the war between the Wolverines and the Russians rage on.

Do they get together?

Before I get any hate for announcing this as a new future story, I wanna make something very evidently bottom of the line clear that I am not a political person, nor do I have any interest in following anything in that nature, but I do like keeping track of the inflation because it's just outrageous to see why Subway's foot longs are ten dollars instead of five dollars in the US of A.

However, with the state of the country it's in right now, I have to say that this movie aged very well, like fine wine, because I'm pretty sure the events throughout the film could happen at any moment in this point of time, especially with North Korea wanting to make us their bitch in the near future.

I mean, when I was ranting about this shit off of this platform to some of my family, I had to hire a therapist for my therapist to keep that therapist...

...from jumping off the side of a building with the amount of ranting I had to do.

With that said, I want to try my hand at writing this and maybe I can make this future story work.

And not only that, when I get started on this book, I know that I have to be very careful on how I write it because there's gonna be a loon on this app trying to express themselves on certain topics and just blast anyone who disagrees agrees with him or her on that particular subject.

So yeah, thought I might show this to everyone and give a bit of an update on what I plan on doing next.

That's pretty much it.

See ya.

And before I forget, here's a little sneak peek of what I plan on putting in a book, as it has to do with my future Tam Nakano book, involving a promo that the OC is gonna pull.

If you need some context, play the video until the 0:07 mark: