Love For Brutality (Rhea Ripley X Male OC)

Caleb Fullington, the middle son of ECW Original, the Hardcore Icon, The Sandman, is a second generation pro wrestler, making a name for himself while trying to succeed his dad's career under the name "Caleb Fuller", an easier saying for his birth...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Caleb Fullington, the middle son of ECW Original, the Hardcore Icon, The Sandman, is a second generation pro wrestler, making a name for himself while trying to succeed his dad's career under the name "Caleb Fuller", an easier saying for his birth name.

Adopting the Sandman moniker for his own personal identity, Caleb kept his dad's legacy alive and looked to make a name for himself.

His gimmick becoming a reminiscent of the old ECW days, Caleb finally got his shot of an NXT tryout, but to keep the moniker alive, he buys the copyrights for "Enter Sandman", by Metallica so WWE could allow Fullington to use for his entrance theme.

Upon his first day, Caleb runs into an Australian cutie named Demi Bennett, as the two would become very close friends, but over time, Demi starts to fall for Caleb as he becomes oblivious to her advances.

How does he react after some time?