26. Grayson

Ale had slept for 14 hours before he finally woke up. Something about being in a new place made me so energetic I only slept about 6 hours.  I was so ready to go and explore but I waited in bed until Ale woke up. I sat in bed and admired him. There was a small indent on his nose from where his glasses sit. He has a beauty mark above his eyebrow that I just wanted to kiss so badly. 

Everything about him I wanted to kiss so badly. As he stretched and sighed while waking up I pulled him closer to me. "Morning handsome" I said as I kissed his forehead 

"Morning love." his eyes finally opened and I was met with a smile as he looked at me "What time is it?"

"Time for breakfast...and I know exactly what I want." I smirked as his face grew red. I lowered my lips to his neck. I took in his vanilla scent as my lips started to suck on his skin. His head moved allowing me more room and his hands found their way to the back of my neck. He started to pull on my hair. I fucking love when he does that. "What does my baby want?"

"Fuck. I want you daddy."I smirked against him 

I moved my knee up slightly and I felt him hard against it. "How do you want daddy?"

"I-" he moaned as my knee moved. He got distracted too quickly. It was cute and It meant I had to train him to behave better...which meant I got to punish him more. I smiled at the thought 

"Do you want my mouth" he nodded "Well if you can't fucking use your words you're not going to get it." I sat up, moving away from his neck. He whimpered "Such a fucking desperate whore you whimper whenever i'm not touching you." 

"Da-daddy please" he shifted, my knee no longer against him "I need you" I pulled down the blankets.  He had slept in only sweatpants. 

I pulled down his sweats and boxers at the same time. His cock immediately up. "Always so hard for me baby." I spat on his cock and kissed the tip. My hand wrapped around it but I didn't move "You want me so bad fuck my hand." he stared at me for a moment "Don't be shy...use daddy." 

He sat up a little. His hips started to buck as he slowly fucked my hand. I knew he was waiting for me to do something "I'm not going to help you baby this is all you." he started to move faster.  I was getting hard watching him. Hearing him grunt drove me wild. 

We have been together for a little mover a month and still not had sex. Even though we were making out almost every night and constantly getting each other off I was starting to lose my mind. I'd wait years until he was ready though. "Daddy please. I need more" he whimpered 

"Beg for it." his hips worked rapidly. It was clearly he wasn't even close. 

His eyes met mine. "Please daddy. I need your mouth so bad" he's so fucking desperate. 

"Will you be good for me?"

"Yes. I-i'll be good" I took my hand away and watching tears start to form in his eyes. but he quickly formed a smile once he noticed my mouth by his cock. 

Again I kissed his tip. I lowered my mouth onto him. I slowly took him in. I went slow for a while, until I saw him start to get restless. Before he could say anything about it I took him all. I moved up and down fast letting him hear my coughs as I choked on him. "Can I touch you daddy?" 

I lifted my head "Whatever you want baby" as I went back down his hands quickly made their way to my neck. He face fucked me rough. He was used to being the dominate and sometimes It showed. Especially when I let him touch me but he wouldn't dare speak to me like he was in control...he knew he wasn't. 

His cock continued to hit the back of my throat. I noticed his moans getting louder but less steady. I knew he was close. I quickly grabbed his hands from my neck which he allowed quickly and pinned them against his chest "I'm so close" I put my hand back on his cock and looked up at him