*** Memory 2 ***

"How lovely... Emily, the eight year old, gets her own room... Yet we have to share..." Amaru sighed. Ikarus laughed, unpacking his stuff quickly and looking over to Amaru who had just laid down on his bed.

"It's probably because she's the only girl. I don't think they actually planned to get two boys." Ikarus said with a laugh. He walked over to Amaru and gently patted his back. "Are you tired already?" Ikarus asked with a smile.

"It's not that I'm tired per say...I just... I guess I wasn't mentally prepared to get adopted..." Amaru sighed. "I spent a lot of time there with Dara...So now... When she was adopted, and then a week later I got adopted... It's been exhausting..." Amaru rubbed his eyes, enjoying Ikarus' comfort.

"I get it, a week like that would be exhausting to anyone..." Ikarus spoke softly, pulling his hand away from Amaru and starting to unpack Amaru's things for him.

"Hey Amaru?"

"Yeah?"

"What's this?" He held up a letter that was addressed to Amaru. But it was under Ichiro Amaru.

"What? Oh... That..." Amaru sighed, sitting up from his bed and grabbed the letter. "This is addressed to my father. It arrived at the orphanage and I just never had the guts to open it." Amaru gently traced the lines of the envelope's seal with his finger.

"So your father's name is Ichiro?" Ikarus asked, unpacking more of Amaru's things. "Mhm...I don't remember him. It's been too long for me to care..." Amaru said while placing the envelope on the nightstand.

Ikarus hummed, "Alright, that's fair." Ikarus laughed and smiled. "Are you sure you aren't tired?" Amaru turned, sitting up on his bed. "Yes, I'm sure." Amaru said while rubbing his eyes. "You seem pretty tired." Ikarus finished putting up Amaru's things. "I unpacked all of your stuff by the way." Ikarus said softly, watching Amaru stretch on his bed.

"Thanks..." Amaru sighed. He stood up and shook his head, "You don't need to constantly ask if I'm tired, by the way." Amaru said while shuffling through his new closet.

Amaru couldn't help but cringe at the sight. Though Ikarus was attempting to be helpful, Amaru dreaded how all of the clothing was simply hung up in no order. He began grabbing shirts and pants, organizing them by color and style to make it easier for him later.