** Memory 4 **

"I-Ikarus I–" Amaru paused, a warm feeling rising to his face. "Hani..." Amaru's voice was about the volume of a whisper.

Amaru shook his head. "I'm fine..."

Ikarus reluctantly nodded, pulling his hand away from Amaru.

Ikarus took careful steps, looking around Amaru's room for signs that Amaru might be ill or something that had deterred Amaru's motivation. Of course, Ikarus didn't find anything. All he saw was Amaru's neatly organized room and his beloved collection of books.

Ikarus sighed, walking to the door of the shared room and looking back at Amaru.

"I'm going to get something to drink." Ikarus paused. "You want anything?"

Amaru shook his head, slowly rising from his slumber and sitting up on his bed. He leaned against his pillows, propping up the one he'd previously been laying on. His pillows were neatly stacked against his bed frame.

Ikarus shrugged, "That's not true...You'll take some of whatever I grab..." Ikarus thought to himself. He couldn't help but laugh to himself about how Amaru acted as he walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Ikarus hummed as he opened the fridge.

Carter and Didi were sitting at the couch watching T.V. without a care in the world. Upon noticing Ikarus was there, they smiled, Carter getting up from his seat on the couch and stepping over to the kitchen with Ikarus.

"Hey Ike." Carter said, his voice deep and husky like any other old man.

Ikarus smiled and said, "Hey Mr. Grandville! Need something?"

Carter shook his head, his hands waving in the air in a dismissive manner. "No, no. I was just letting you know I picked up those drinks you said Jax likes!" He said with a smile.

"Oh, awesome! I'm sure Amaru will really appreciate that!" Ikarus replied.

Carter nodded, returning to his seat next to Didi. When Carter had walked away Ikarus inspected the fridge for the drinks. He then came across the Monster Energy neatly left in the door of the fridge.

He smiled and hummed, grabbing one for Amaru, even though he hadn't asked for it, and grabbing himself a grape Fanta. He also grabbed himself a pint of ice cream. Conveniently, the only ice cream they had was cotton candy.

Cotton candy ice cream was something Emily originally picked out to try. Except... It was actually Amaru's favorite. Which was the main reason Carter continued to buy it even after Emily expressed she didn't like it.