He cares for her

The following day .

" Tum bhi na Haseena , itni careless ho ki niche paani tha woh bhi nahi dekha ” Anubhav scolded her being frustrated .

Haseena was in the back sit while Anubhav was driving the car heading towards their home . She was sitting there with plaster on her feet and it was almost evening . The doctor informed them that it was an internal wound . It would take nearly one month to recover .

More than anything Haseena was thinking of her husband . Just for her his day was wasted and she knew he was not in mood to talk about it too so she kept quiet while Anubhav spoke .

“ Aj tumhari wajah se Mera pura din barbad ho gaya ! Abh pair pe chot lagi hai toh Ghar pe bhi kuch karogi toh nahi tum..! Tumhari wajah se na jane aur kitne papad belne padenge mujhe.” Anubhav spilt his words on her . Making her feel more guilty and hurt .

“ Pani gira hua tha wahan aur...”

“ Tum chup hi raho ! ”

Anubhav muttered a curse under his breath . His phone rang again but he switched it off . It was his girlfriend calling .

They made a plan today for a date . It was her birthday and Anubhav was extremely sorry for not being able to spend some quality time with his girlfriend . His wife was injured and he had to take care of it , forcefully. 

“ Anubhav..” Haseena called him few minutes later but recieving no reply from him she spoke .

“ Maine apne ammi ko kuch dino ke liye Ghar pe bula liya hai , main toh thik se kuch din kuch nahi kar paungi toh ammi badle me madad kar dengi kuch din humare Ghar reh kar...tumhe koi takleef nahi hai na?  ” Haseena asked confirming . 

“ Ek toh akalmadee ka kaam kiya tumne ” He said mockingly saddening her more .

At home .

As Anubhav stooped the car in front of their house he came out and opened the door of the backseat where Haseena was sitting .

He helped her get down from the car but she stumbled immediately to walk on her will . Her pain was remaining irrevocable . Looking at her Anubhav rolled her eyes . She was irritating him from the morning . First her injury , then her check up and now this .

“ Sidhe sidhe bolo na chalne mein dard ho raha hai ” Anubhav said and scooped her up in his arms again .

He has been picking her up in his arms many times since the morning . Haseena was flustered as few people stared at entering their own house like they were some intruders without permission .

Haseena pressed the bell as she knew her mother reached a while ago . Soon little Ansh and Hassena's mother welcomed them .

Anubhav made her sit on the couch and he himself sat opposite to her really tired of the hectic .

“ Mumma apke pair mein yeh kya hua ? ” Ansh asked out of surprise while Ammi brought them glasses of water .

Anubhav relaxed while Haseena explained to him and told him to go to his room .

“ Doctor ne kya kaha ” Ammi asked sitting beside her daughter .

“ Internal chot hai , pair mein khoon jam Gaya hai..1 mahina lag jayega recover hone mein ” Anubhav said finishing his water .

Amii looked at her clearly sorrowful for her daughter .

“ Lekin tu giri kaise Haseena ? ”

“ Ammi hum baad mein baat karenge pehle aap Anubhav ko ek cup chai la dijiye.. subhah se bahut bhaga daudi Hui hai ” As Haseena spoke Anubhav quickly looked up at her from his phone and Ammi left for kitchen .

When Ammi left Anubhav looked at her more intensely . His expression finally softened and he smiled .

“ Aj pata nahi kitni calories burn ki hai maine tumhe uthate uthate ” Anubhav said sitting on the floor before her .

“ I am sorry Anubhav meri wajah se tumhara pura din barbad ho gaya ” Haseena apologized feeling really sorry .

“ Koi baat nahi lekin sach mein tumhe dhyan rakhna chahiye tha agar ankle twist hone ki jagah ankle break ho jata toh ” Anubhav said jokingly and Haseena chuckled . He sat beside her and side hugged her .

“ Agar sach mein zyada chot lag jati toh halat kharab ho jati tumhari ” Anubhav said concerned as Haseena dugged herself more into his chest .

“ Par maine sach mein Pani notice nahi kiya tha aur tumne tiffin ke liye awaz Diya toh jaldi jaldi mein...ho gaya ab kya kar sakte hain ” Haseena said looking up at his face . He kissed her head .

“ Lekin abh 1 mahina bilkul bhi chalna phirna mat haan , suna na doctor kya kaha...ek mahina ghumna phirna band ” Anubhav said the sentence in joking way .

“ Main ghumti kaha hu..ek saal se hum dono thodi kahin gaye hai ” Haseena said silencing the comfortable environment again .

“ Accha thik hai tumhara pair thik ho jaye phir hum teeno sath new year mein bahar chalenge , ok ? ” Anubhav cheerfully tried lighten her mood .
“ Ok ”

“ Achha ab ek kiss do pura din itna bhagam daudi ki tumhe le kar ” Anubhav demanded for a kiss .

Haseena blushed but as they were going to touch their lips Ammi interrupted them and they quickly parted in a flustered state.

~

The second part of this story .
Hope you liked it .
Do vote , comments and follow and thank you for the love to the previous chapter .

If you guys keep showering love like this I will surely try to give updates on daily basis . But for that you have let me know your reviews first .

Bye ❤️❤️❤️