His proud wife

Continued...

Anubhav freshened up and went downstairs . He saw his food served on the dining table . Not minding to eat he straight went to the room where Haseena and Ansh were .

According to ammi , they were already asleep but he wanted to get a check on them .

After a long hectic day , all you need is your 'home' by your side and anubhav's home was his son and wife no matter how many new people enter his life or not .

Haseena's room's door was just closed but not locked . Anubhav entered the room expecting to find them sleeping but surprisingly Haseena was awake reading a novel while lying on her stomach . The lamp by her aide was on and Ansh was sleeping peacefully .

As soon Haseena heard the sound of the door latch cracking , she looked back and sighed when she saw Anubhav . But the next second a surprised expression plastered on her face .

“ Tum ? " Haseena asked as she was not expecting him to come .

“ Hmm" Anubhav said walking towards the bed .

Haseena sat straight and Anubhav, too sat by her side .

“ Kya hua Anubhav ? ” Haseena asked.

Anubhav was too lost to speak as his mind was not in peace . Unknowingly something was making him not focus on anything . Maybe guilt ?

“ Nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi aya ” Anubhav said looking at her but Haseena quickly sensed that something was wrong .

“ Khana khaya ? ” Haseena asked suspiciously .

“ Haan ”

“ Jhuth ! ” Haseena quickly replied .

“ Khana kyun nahi khaya tumne Anubhav ? Kuch hua hai kya ? ” Haseena asked touching his cheek as she could feel her husband was not okay .

“ Nahi toh ” Anubhav said trying hard not to cry .

Sometimes when you do something wrong to a person but they care for you too much , you just can't control the overwhelming feeling you get .

“ Kya hua Anubhav sab thik hai na ? ” Haseena said cupping his face between her both palms .

“ Haan..kyun ” Anubhav replied looking into her eyes .

“ Tum pareshan lag rahe ho kuch hua kya ?” Haseena asked trying hard to get the answer .

“ Nahi...woh bas tumse ek baat kehni thi ” He said wiping his unshed tears .
Haseena nodded indicating him to tell her the matter .

“ Woh..ek buisness trip hai parso , Singapore ki ” Anubhav said .

Hearing him her face lighten up quickly .

“ Wow Anubhav! Congratulations ” She said being genuinely too happy for her husband .
Anubhav smiled as she greeted het too dearly . His wife was extremely happy for the trip he was going .

“ Kitne din ki ? ” Haseena asked in a matter of case .

“ Ek hafta ” Anubhav said and she replied 'Oh ' ..

There was a silence for few seconds when Haseena looked up at him again and spoke .

“ Anubhav , sab thik toh hai na ? Main kuch dino se dekh rahi hoon tumhara yeh badla hua tevar...is everything really okay ? ” At this moment the only thing Haseena cared about was..what was making her husband so suffocated .

The way she cared for him..no one would ever do that .

“ Mujhe jaane ka man nahi hai is trip par ” Anubhav spoke honestly holding her hand in his .