She stands for herself

5 days later...

It was Saturday and Ansh had no school. Haseena, her in laws and her mother were having their breakfasts while Ansh was playing .

" Bahu...tumhe kuch pata bhi hai ki Anubhav kabhi wapas aa raha hai ?" Baba asked Haseena .

Quickly, all the memories from the past few days returned to her . His ignorance to her , him not receiving any of her calls or messages and all the other things clouded her mind once again .

" Nahi baba... mujhe nahi pata " Haseena tried hard not to sound rude because she was in no mood to talk about Anubhav in that time.

Hearing her, Anubhav's parents looked at eachother sensing that something was definitely fishy between their son and his wife .

" Phone kiya tha usne..." Maa pressed on to her answer .

Haseena remained silent while her mother looked at her knowing that her daughter was suffering from a mental health problems. Ammi waited eagerly for her to answer when Haseena finally spoke...

" Nahi maa , na hi apke bete ne mujhe phone kiya aur na hi mere calls ka answer diya...aur mujhe is bare mein kuch bhi nahi pata ki woh kabh ane wala hai " Haseena said with a silent expression on her face.

Her face was the evidence that something was wrong .

When Haseena answered nobody tried no more to make her answer to their any more questions .

After their breakfast , Anubhav's parents retired to their room to talk about Haseena's behaviour and the reason behind it .

" Apko kyaa lagta hai...in dono ke beech koi jhagda hua hai kya ?" Maa asked sitting on the bed.

" Jhagda toh hua hi hoga nahi toh bahu ne aisa kyun kaha ki Anubhav ne uske phone nahi uthaya aur na hi khudse ek baar bhi call kiya " Baba said.

For few minutes there was a silence between them . They were so tensed about their married life . Since Anubhav and Haseena were married none among them said that they loved eachother or never showed any type of any affection towards eachother .

" Aap baat kariye na Anubhav se... puchiye kab ayega " Maa said looking at her husband for some assurance that everything between Anuseena was okay. But she never found that.

" Hmm...karta hu " Baba said taking out his phone from the pocket of his white kurta .

He sat beside his wife dialling his son's number. But there was no response and that only increased the level of their tension and some unknown fear that even if their son was okay or not.

" Yeh Anubhav phone kyun nahi utha raha hai...biwi se chalo Maan liya ki jhagda hua hai lekin humara phone toh utha hi sakta hai " Maa tensed up .

As a mother many negative thoughts rounded her mind . She only prayed that her son was okay... atleast physically.

" Kuch nahi hoga...Devki, Anubhav ko kuch nahi hua hoga " Baba reassured her wrapping his arm around her while she kept her head on his chest .

They loved eachother, too much . But they always failed miserably to find the same affection between their kids .

Maybe it was their mistake only... as they chose Haseena for Anubhav and never asked for Anubhav's likings . Although they never regretted it . Haseena was the best daughter in law , the best mother and the best wife they could ever imagine .

" Pata nahi kyun aj tak Anubhav ko Hasena ki mehatva uski zindagi mein kyun nahi samajh ayi...humne Haseena ko chuna tha Anubhav ke liye aur kabhi nahi socha tha ki Anubhav kabhi bhi shayad Haseena se pyaar hi na kar paye " Baba said with a sigh lost in his thoughts.