His departure to Singapore

After this chapter I will move on to second part of the story where Haseena will get to know about Anubhav's affair and....

So , there will be shocking twist waiting for you which I thought to add to this story when the idea came to my mind . Anyways shower your love but for getting next chapters fulfill the targets given at the end of this chapter .

Happy reading !❤️❤️❤️

~~~

Anuseena , Ansh, Ammi and Anubhav's parents all were having their lunch at Anubhav's house . Anubhav's parents reached there few hours ago . They were talking about random topics starting. 

Anubhav informed them that he was going to leave for Singapore the next day and they had to stay at his place so that Haseena could get some rest .

Everyone was talking but Anubhav was practically zoned out of everything. Noticing him , Haseena nudged him on his elbow “ Kya hua ? ” She asked lightly . While in the reply Anubhav just nodded negatively .

Soon the Singh family finished their lunch and the elders went to their respective rooms to get some rest while Haseena was cutting fruits for herself and Anubhav .

“ Anubhav , lo ” Haseena said passing him the piece of apple.

“ Hm ? Kuch kaha tumne ” Anubhav said coming out his trance .

On Anubhav's reaction Haseena sighed in disbelief .

“ Main kal se tumse puch rahi hoon kya hua kya hai tumhe ” Haseena said worried stopping her work .

“ Nahi toh..mujhe kya hoga ” Anubhav ignored the topic with a fake smile but before Haseena could ask him anymore questions Anubhav quickly changed the topic .

“ Yeh sab chodo na , tum mera bag pack kar do ” Anubhav said eating the apples .

“ Hmm woh toh kar dungi lekin trip pe aur kaun kaun ja raha hai ” Haseena asked casually making Anubhav stop eating as quickly Kiya's name flashed in his mind .

“ Ah...boss , unke PA aur mere chaar colleagues ” Anubhav said trying hard to put up a normal face .

“ Oh ” Haseena replied.

Anubhav looked at her amused as she didn't ask about how many girls would be there like other wives usually doubt their husband . And this increased Anubhav's consciousness more and more .

“ Tum mujhe miss karogi? ” Anubhav asked all of a sudden still lost in his wife .

Haseena looked at him immediately rolling her pretty eyes .

“ Tum ek hafte ke liye ja rahe ho ek saal ke liye nahi ’' Haseena said smilingly .

“ Iska matlab tum mujhe miss nahi karogi ”

“ Aisi baat nahi hai ( smiled) miss karungi main tumhe par ittu sa ( pinching her fingers) ” As Haseena detected how much she would miss him , Anubhav smiled.

Thry finished their fruits and was about to go to their room to pack his clothes .

“ Chalo ” Anubhav said about to pigk her up . Haseena nodded her head and reciprocated as swiftly her husband picked her up .

“ Aise mujhe bar bar uthate uthate tumhare hath ke muscles ki strength bad gayi hai ” Haseena said smiling as Anubhav was climbing the stairs .

“ Mere strength ki toh pata nahi par tumhara wajan zarur Kam Gaya hai ” Anubhav said making her sigh .

“ Par abh ek mahina baithe baithe phir bad jayega ” Haseena said trying to joke but failed as he didn't smile .

Entering their room Anubhav made her sit on the bed .