She wants a Divorce

Days started to pass . Everything went with its own flow but nothing changed between Anubhav and Haseena . In fact in these days they became more distant.

Not even the single time anyone among them tried to take the first move to talk .

One was hurt, frustrated and cheated . She wanted to burst it out all but feared about how he would react and the consequences after it . She lacked of patience in herself to wait for him to make the first move even though her trust was broken .

Her self respect was gone in the flow with her husband to be good and naive all the time .

On the other side the other one was pondering too much about their relationship . Anubhav didn't know what to do next or how to be first to make any type of any move towards her . She was his wife but still he hesitated as his own conscience was holding onto him .

His guilt was overflowing that in these days when she has totally stopped talking to him or showing in interest to get in any interaction with him, he has also stopped being too clingy to his girlfriend.

Kiya got to know that Haseena has revealed about their secret relationship all the time . She didn't know how to react and so stayed innocent maybe trying to play the victim next time. 

Maybe she was trying to act innocent after knowing that her boyfriend's wife knew about their relationship .
She has also stopped interrupting about Anubhav's matter lately . Kiya was getting so indulged with her bestfriend that she forgot that she had a boyfriend .

Lately, all their lives were getting boring and depressing to be just who they were .

****

After few days...

Now Haseena's plaster from her feet was removed and she was doing a lot okay that before . Able to walk on her own without any help and do house chores.

It was nighttime and Haseena was preparing dinner for all of them in the kitchen totally engrossed in her work . After that incident she was trying to change herself.  Not that sweet and positive Haseena anymore . But she has oftenly started to take negative things about everything rather than being positive and being happy all the time. 

Heartbreaks did this to her so easily . Haseena was no more the same . Her attitude was changed...her way of talking was same but rudeness was developed and for some reason deep down herself she was starting to hate herself for her shitty fate . For not getting her the love she deserved .

Haseena was silently working in the kitchen when maa came there to take a water bottle from fridge .

“ Haseena..raat ka khana ban gaya hai kya ya main thodi madad kardu?” She asked gently .

“ Ji nahi.. thik hai ” Haseena replied in a uninterested manner .

As Maa heard her reply she stopped in her place and walked to her daughter in law . Keeping her hand gently on her shoulder she asked..

“ Haseena....? Sab thik hai na ? ” Ma asked softly .

Haseena looked up at her with an expressionless face .

“ Hmm...mujhe kya hoga ” Haseena replied and towards the kadhai cooking the food .

“ Nahi matlab tu itne dino yuhi gumsum si lag rahi hai.. chup chap rehti hai...kuch hua hai kya Anubhav ke sath ? ” She pressed further trying to know if anything has happened between them.

Because their cold shoulder to eachother was noticed by everyone in the house . Everyone was tensed about them .

“ Kuch nahi hua hai apke bete ke sath ” Haseena said getting lost all of a sudden and not even pronouncing his name from her mouth .