The Revelation

TWO DAYS LATER...

As Anubhav had returned from Singapore it was and after one day of holidays his office was start again. Two days ago, when he returned he had an argument with his wife and that only worsened his mood .

Anubhav and Haseena were not talking to eachother for almost two days now. Haseena was determined not to be the first one to take the step to start talking or make any move towards solving their fight.

They had been ignoring eachother all the while and it was more easy for them to do so as Anubhav already started to go to his office .

Haseena's leg injury was still there . There were still few more days to cut her plaster from her left feet . But Haseena has managed to do atleast few things on her own without any help .

Things changed between Anuseena. There were already many problems between them and it was one more burden of the useless shitty incidents but it was not a misunderstanding because everything she got , it was right .

At the morning.

It was the time for Anubhav's office and Ansh's school . At the downstairs, Haseena was getting Ansh ready for school .

“ Mumma...” Ansh called again .

“ Ansh zidd mat karo..Maine kaha na main nahi dungi tumhe woh khilona ” Haseena said calmly . Her mood was not good .

“ Lekin mumma aap chalo toh ek baar upar..samne hi rakkha hua hai ” Ansh said stubbornly . “Tch...tum bhi na Ansh ! Apne papa ko bolo na utar Dene ke liye ” Haseena said tieing the tie around his neck .

“ Papa nahi hai Ghar pe... please mumma chalo ! ”'Ansh said again .

Seeing no other way Haseena stood up wondering where Anubhav was .

Upon reaching their room Haseena carefully took out his toys from a higher shelf .

“ Thank you mumma !!!” Ansh said hugging his mother then went to search for something.

Haseena sat on their bed . After so many days she has came to their room as she was living in the room in downstairs .

She looked around observing how unclean the overall room was . Anubhav's clothes were scattered here and there some files on the couch and a towel casually thrown on the armrest .

She got up cleaning all the mess he made in few days sighing that who would be even able to tolerate his irresponsibilities toward only his own room .

She carefully not hurting her feet folded all the clothes and kept them on the cupboard , changed the bedsheet and sweeped the floor .

After all the things she called on her son...“ Ansh waise tumhe pata hai ki papa kahan gaye hai ” Haseena asked as she sat beside him .

“ Nahi mummy ” Ansh said busy with still searching for something in his toy box.

Haseena thought about something but later swiping that out of her mind she said...

“ Accha thik hai abh tum chalo nahi toh school ke liye late ho jayega ” Haseena said .

“ Mumma abhi bahut deri hai aap ruko ! ” Ansh said getting irritated as he couldn't find the thing he was searching for . He searched in cupboard .

“ Tu bhi na Ansh..” Haseena said shaking her head when a phone rang .

“ Waise tu dhund kya raha hai ??” Haseena asked looking at direction where the phone was ringing .

It was Anubhav's phone . He might have forgotten to take his phone along with him . As his phone kept ringing Haseena took the phone in her hand to take a close look on the screen .