The plantation of doubt

“ Aur is tareeke se Raja aur Rani ke zindagi mein kisi aur ke aa jane wajah se Raja aur Rani hamesha ke liye alag ho Gaye....”

Haseena completed the fairy tales to her son where , there lives a King and Queen happily but they were separated as someone entered their lives and destroyed their beautiful love story .

Haseena out her son to sleep after telling him the story which , unknown to her maybe going to be the real life accident of her own love story . She was unknown to what was actually waiting for her in just few days until Anubhav returned .

It has been two day until Anubhav left for Singapore but she never received a call from him . She thought maybe he was busy with his work there but only God knew what actually he was doing . Her husband was cheating on her and that was yet to be revealed.

She turned the lamp off as Ansh fell asleep. After kissing his forehead she took her phone trying to make an attempt to call her husband for the seventh time then . She called but everytime it was busy .

Haseena dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.  But again to her dismay it was not accepted . She sighed and with the saddened mood she put her phone back and closed her eyes trying to fall asleep .

But her mind was clouded with millions of thoughts . How was he doing there..?What maybe made him not to pick her calls up..what sas actually up with him.....

The phone started ringing . Haseeba quickly took her phone and received the call .

“ Anubhav! ” Haseena said with little relief in her voice .

“ Haseena...kaisi ho aur itni raat ko kyun call kiya ” Anubhav spoke from the other side of the phone . There was a hustle behind him which was clearly audible from the phone. 

“ Itni raat ? ” Haseena's face quickly made a frown as she checked the time and it was just 10:30 pm .

Was not this time was too basic for a married' couple to talk on the phone...she thought.

“ Anubhav...sirf Sade das baj rahe hai aur maine parso se tumne phone karne ki koshish ki par tumne uthaya hi nahi aur na hi mere message ka reply diya ! ” She said .

“ Haan woh asal mein...kaam tha...toh... phone receive nahi kar paya ” Anubhav spoke with la little louder voices as there was music going on in the background.

“ Anubhav, kahan ho tum kuch sunai nahi de raha hai ” Haseena said trying hard to listen what he was actually saying .

“ Accha Haseena main abhi phone rakhta hun...kal subhah phone karunga..” He said with a rushed voice and it seemed like he had something really important to do with  his five minutes which he could not spend to talk with his wife.

He hung up and there Haseena stayed still . She looked at her phone screen and then , for long stared at the screen . She turned her phone off and put it aside .

She turned on her side thinking that something was absolutely fishy about his behaviour . Even though he was not irritating but he was not in mood to talk with her either.  She has never doubted on him but maybe by not doing it she gave him all the chances to fool her everytime he got a chance.

***

Singapore

Anubhav , his colleagues, his boss and Kiya were at a bar. After two continuous days of only work their boss finally accepted their request to go out .

Anubhav was sitting at a chair nearby the bar counter with his girlfriend.

“ Waise Anu..kal ka tumhara sara plan fix hai na ? ” Kiya asked as she came back from the dance floor, sitting in front of him on the other chair.

“ Han..sab taiyar hi hai ” Anubhav replied sipping on his wine .

Kiya sipped on her wine too relaxing herself. He body was drenched in sweat as she was dancing from a long time .

“ You know what Anubhav...kal mere cousin Bhai ka phone aya tha ”

“ Kaunsa Bhai ! ” He asked replacing his dull expression into curious one .

“ Are woh jo recently Lucknow mein ek famous electrical gadgets ke shop ke owner hai ” Kiya said slapping his arm “ Tumhe kuch yaad nahi rehta! Abhi Haseena ke bare mein boldi kuch , sab yaad reh jayega! ” Kiya taunted him with her harsh tone twitching her lips .

“Arre nahi Darling! Bolo na kaunsa Bhai ? ” Anubhav said touching her cheeks .

“ Uski shop mein employees ki zarurat hai salary minimum 20k hai...agar tumhari Nazar mein hoga toh kehna Haan ” Kiya explained about her brother to Anubhav .

“ Ok.. ok but this is not the perfect time to talk about your brother... let's enjoy Haan ” Anubhav said standing up with her while she giggled in an intoxicated way.

But before they could keep up with their dance Anubhav's phone rang . His wife calling him . Kiya looked at the phone screen and then at him suspiciously if he would pick it up or not . Anubhav glanced at her too and silenced his phone anyway and put it back in his pocket just to receive the contented look on her face .

Few while later a drunk man simply asked Kiya for a dance and she agreed .

Finding the chance Anubhav called. 

“ Anubhav! ” Came from there , a reliefed voice.

“ Haseena...kaisi ho aur itni raat ko kyun call kiya ” Anubhav spoke with hurry in his voice.

“ Itni raat ? ” Haseena replied .

As the music started playing loud Anubhav cut the call after few seconds as he saw Kiya coming towards him .

Keeping himself upto both... dangerous!!!!!

Hello sweeties ! How are you !
It is too late...I know but I was waiting for my Target to be completed . As per your completed the targets of votes and comments , i uploaded this chapter and for the next chapter onwards give me 50 followers .

I know I am being a little selfish but can't help it anyway 😭

One more thing, who is Kiya's 'Bhai'????🤨

If you remember then let me know in the comments .

Bye ❤️❤️❤️