The buisness trip

The next day .

Anubhav was in his office , in his cabin constantly staring at the monitor screen as he was left with so many pending work .

His face was resting on his left hand . There was a crease on his forehead as if something deep was bothering him too much and it was his married life .

Anubhav was too drown out by the thoughts of Haseena , his wife . The matter they talked about last night was eating him totally .

She was shifting to the other room not willing to live with him . But the reason she gave, her injury was not the real reason behind her decision to move out definitely .

It was something else as if she sensed something . Anubhav's mind was mind was too bothered when he heard a knock on his cabin door . It was Tuhin , his boss's PA .

“ Sir as rahe hai tumse milne ” He informed and Anubhav composed himself completely .

A while later their boss Mr.Chauhan entered with Kiya .

“ Good morning sir ” Anubhav greeted .

“ Good morning Anubhav , baitho baitho ” Mr. Chauhan greeted back and all of seated .

“ Toh main yahan basically tumhe ek important trip ke bare batane aya hu...yaad hai pichle mahine meeting mein humare office mein Mr. Rajput aur unke company ke kuch log aye the ? ” Mr. Chauhan said .

“ Ji ji sir..yaad hai ” Anubhav replied .

“ Toh woh jo dealership hume Milne wali thi woh confirm ho gayi hai , lekin yeh exhibition yahan balki Singapore mein hai..ek hafte ke liye ” Mr. Chauhan said .

“ Toh sir...kya hum sabko wahan Jana hai ” Kiya asked .

“ Sab nahi balki unko jinhone humein woh dealership milwane mein madad ki thi basically Anubhav , tum , Zara, Tuhin aur Kunal ” Mr. Chauhan responded to Kiya .

There was a absolute happiness on Kiya's face as she was finally able to go to Singapore with Anubhav .

“ Toh Anubhav Tumhe yahi inform kane ke liye aya tha...you guys did a great job this time , toh tum sab taiyar ho jati Singapore Ane ke liye ” Mr. Chauhan said smilingly .

“ Kya hua Anubhav ? Why are you lost ” Tuhin asked to Anubhav as he was lost thinking about something .

“ Huh ? Nahi nahi kuch nahi ” Anubhav composed himself and smiled .

“ Tum sab ki plane ki tickets office ke taraf se hi book kar di jayegi aur baki sab kuch ka kharch bhi office se hi diya jayega tum sab bas taiyar ho jayo ”

“ Jana kab hai sir ? ” Anubhav asked suddenly .

“ Parso aur isiliye kal tum sab ki chutti hai ” Mr. Chauhan said .

Kiya looked at Anubhav excited to experience their first trip together . Even it was a buisness trip allover .

“ Oh ”

Anubhav replied .

Soon Mr.Chauhan and Tuhin left the cabin leaving Kiya and Anubhav alone .

“ Anubhav ! ” Kiya jumped in excitement and hugged Anubhav which Anubhav simply broke .

But Kiya was too excited to the disappointment on his face .

“ Kya hua Anubhav ? Tum khush nahi ho ? ” Kiya asked .

“ Huh ? ” Anubhav came back from his trance .

“ Tum khush nahi ho...hum pehli baar eksath kahin ghumne jayenge ” Kiya said with a smile on her face .

“ Haan...han... lekin yeh buisness trip hai ” Anubhav said .

“ Haan lekin kaam ke baad humein ek din ghumne ka mauka toh milega na...mujhe kitne dino se shauk tha Singapore Jane ka aur woh sapna finally pura ho raha hai ! I am so happy Anubhav !” Kiya exclaimed cheerfully, when your hardwork pays off ,  it's the best thing in the world .

As Kiya continued to blabber all her excitement of going to Singapore Anubhav was busy to feel lost and low . It was his first buisness trip to Singapore but the happiness and the excitement which should be on someone's face was absolutely not there .

~

Anubhav was on his way back to his home still lost in his wild thoughts when his phone rang .He was in a cab. It was his mother .

“ Kaisi hai maa aap ? ”

“ Thik lekin...Bahu ko kya hua , pair mein kaise lagi uske ? ” Maa asked concerned about her daughter in law .

“ Farsh pe pani gira hua tha...jaldi jaldi pair phisal Gaya ankle pe fracture ho gaya ” Anubhav replied ..

" Tch..tch..aur woh zarur jaldi mein isiliye hogi kyunki tujhe office nikalna tha , haina ? ” Maa said in a stern voice .

“ Apko kaise pata ? ” Anubhav asked amused.

“ Haan nahi toh kis liye woh jaldi mein hogi ? ”

" Tu bhi na ! Ghar ka ek kaam nahi karta..sab bahu ko karna padta hai isiliye bechaari aisi hoti ja rahi hai ” Maa scolded Anubhav .

“ Aisi matlab ? ” Anubhav asked being confused .

“ Aisi matlab dekha hai usko kitna murjha gayi hai..pura din kaam karegi toh aisa hi hoga na ” Maa scolded and Anubhav picturised her  in his mind to realise she has really gone looking so weak nowadays .

“ Chod yeh sab baat aur bata ki abhisara kaam kaun kar Raha hai ” Maa asked .

“ Haseena ki ammi ayi Hui hai kuch dino ke liye aur Haseena ne ek kaamwali bhi dekh ke rakkhi hai ” Anubhav said pressing his temples .

“ Oh , toh main aur baba bhi aa rahe hai wahan kuch din wahi rahenge ” Maa said .

“ Yeh toh bahut acchi baat hai maa..aap aa jaiye toh ammi ko bhi madad mil jayegi ” Anubhav said and they hung up after talking for more tem minutes .

As Anubhav reached home Ammi opened the door . Entering the hall he saw nobody there .

“ Ammi , Haseena aur Ansh Kahan hai ? ” Anubhav asked feeling an unnatural silence in the house .

“ Woh dono so Gaye ” Ammi said and Anubhav looked up towards their room. 

“ Is kamre mein ” Ammi said pointing at room on downstairs. 

“ Tumhara khana humne rakh diya hai, kha lena ” Ammi said and went to guest room to sleep as she has finished her dinner .

Anubhav sighed and went to his room . He entered the room but there was nothing some as before . There was something missing, the smell of his wife , the presence and the feeling of her being her was missing .

There was unnatural silence akl over the room bothering him more. 

He sat on the bed loosening his tie . He pressed his temples as he was having a headache by all the things which happened in few days .

It was not something he imagined he would be after Haseena's departure .

She has just left his room and he was feeling lonely .
How he would be when she will get to know about his affair and would leave his life... forever?

Her departure wasn't something he would be able to bear . After all they lived for six years all together .

~~~

Comment down your thoughts on this story and tell me if you guys want a bonus update today 😉