The Parting

The next morning .

Anubhav and Haseena were sleeping with Ansh between them . It was 7am but none of them were awake . There was a reason .

Last night they ended up with a heated argument but there was no reason behind the fight . It was all okay until Anubhav returned from his office and started the fight over absolutely nothing .

Absolutely nothing accurate to Haseena because she was not yet known to her husband's extra marital affair . She was already upset with the current affairs in life . Her was becoming a mess day by day . Rather than that how her reaction would be if she got to know about her husband's affair .

She would be broken... forever .

There will be no coming back if that happened...and that was coming...soon .

Her sleep broke as she felt Ansh keeping his legs on her stomach . She gently removed his legs and sat on the bed , prayed and looked around the room . She saw it was 7 :18 am . As she tried to get up her muscles cheated .

She could not get up without someone helping her to do so.  She looked at her husband sleeping being  relaxed .

She remembered the last night incident when her husband shouted at her without her knowing the silly reason behind it . Remembering his words from last night she decided not to wake him up or otherwise he would be shouting at her again for asking him for help .

Really she never deserved it . She always took care of her husband sincerely without complaining for even a single time and when it was his time to be the one in taking care of her he was shouting at her , being angry with her and sleeping carelessly .

Her mind was diverted by the thought of her husband and her when a message popped up with a message . Haseena tried to get and with the thousand amount of pain on her injury she was finally able to stand . She straight tried to go to the washroom when his phone rang .
Haseena decide not to touch his phone..not anything . She was extremely hurt from last night's incident .

She went to the washroom brushed, washed her face and freshen up because was completely unable to bath like others . She came back and sat on the bed again waking up Ansh for school and Anubhav for office .

Even if a housewife is upset or hurt , nobody cared . A housewife was always on duty without any break .

~

It was the nighttime. Haseena was feeding Ansh the dinner, downstairs . It was hard for her crack stairs multiple times in a day so she used to get down once and get up once after dinner .

“ Ammi , bhaji ho gayi kya.. Anubhav ke aane ka time ho gaya hai ” Haseena said in a loud voice as her mother was in the kitchen and she was in the dining area .

“ Haan Haan ho gayi hai ” Ammi said coming from the kitchen with a bowl in her hand containing the bhaji .

“ Tu chakh ke bata zara ” Ammi said giving her the bowl . Haseena tasted it and said...“ Ammi thoda aur teekha dijiye Anubhav ko pasand hai ” Haseena replied .

Ammi nodded and went back to the kitchen  .

“ Mumma ” Ansh called .

“ Bolo ” Haseena said taking one more Morsel near to his mouth .

“ Papa kab ayenge ? ”

Haseena's expression changed from the comfort to a little tensed one .

“ Ate hi honge... lekin tum khana kha ke aj nani ke paas hi so jana , ok ? ” Haseena said .