Ise's American Garrison

Ise and the crew climbed into the Panzer and Beth drove  the others home before asking, commander? he climbed down and said, it's fine I can drive myself home. she looked at him and says, about that, I was actually wandering if I could see where it is you live? Ise looks at Beth confused and asked her, why do you need to know that? 

She looks away and said, you know how it is that I drove the others to their homes? I was just wondering if something were to happen or come up, that you'd have a backup plan. 

Ise sighed and said, location: D-7 Now! 

Beth immediately started up the panzer and drove through the streets and to the ordered location and Ise said,  Location: B-5 Now!  She turned and drove to that area and Ise said, turn off the tank and come on outside with me.  She turned off the tank and climbs out then took hold of Ise's hand was pulled to the track of the panzer and he said, I can't get you inside without getting you a license, to enter the panzer division garrison, sorry Beth. you wanted to know it is where it was that I lived, its here. I told you that I was transferred from an allied German tank division in Southern Germany, this is where it was to.