Heavy Tank Repair

The students got out of their vehicles and high fived each other and shouts to each other, that was fun! and, my Medium tank could use some repairs, its all rusty in there. Ise smiled and shouted, everyone! come here! I have a paper for each of you to read and sign. They approached Ise and grabs the paper, and said Ise said,  all of you will be facing me tomorrow, remember to work as a team,  and everything I've taught you today that will be your first real training lesson! Panzer Vor!

Back at the garrison,

Ise was working on his panzer and Ashley walked out saying, good lord! what is that smell!?! Ise rolls out from underneath his tank and asked her, What do you think it is? Sweat and oil. Just more of it this time. panzer had an oil leak so I had to fix her up. did you need something, Ashley? "Ise rolled back underneath the tank" Ashley looked at the tank, covering her nose and said, yeah, I heard that the student will be be going against you tomorrow, is that correct? Ise grabbed a nearby wrench and cranked a bolt to the left before saying, yup, that's right. 

Ashley looks at him and firmly says, Ise, we need to talk. 

He puts down the wrench and grabs a screwdriver before saying, I'm kind of busy at the moment, can't you just tell me here?

Ashley squeezed a canned soda so tightly that it exploded and she shouted, Now, Ise!

He froze and rolled from underneath the panzer and wiped the grease off of his face with a towel and said, fine. What is it? Ashley Said your just as incompetent as they come, aren't you?  my little sister adores both you and your panzer. Ise looked at and Asks, who's your sister, Ashley?

She crossed her arms and said, Beth. Ise looked at his tank and said, that explains a lot actually. Ashley looked at him fiercely and said, care to elaborate? 

Ise Began, lately, she's been wanting to drive panzer to school, but not just to school either, she's been wanting to drive its crew home. Ashley looks at Ise Ise and asked him, have you tried telling her, no. 

Ise looked at Ashley funny and said, that's the very first answer she got, why do you think panzer has been in need in need of so many repairs lately? speaking of which... Ise turned to face panzer and begun to head towards it and said, I have work to do! see you tomorrow Ashley!

The Panzer Division [Basic Training]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara