29~Verdict

Clarence stands up and begins his piece. "Here at Angelwood Academy, bullying is not permitted at any cost. It does not matter who said what or what happened. Bullying someone does not fly in here. We always announce that at the beginning, middle, and end of the year. Also, there are very harsh consequences to those who do bully. It does not matter the high rank of your parents or yourself in the Y.G., the ones that bully will suffer. Also, you all know that we do have groups to help you work out issues in your life so that bullying does not happen."

Some nod their heads in agreement with the statement Clarence just gave to the audience. Clarence turns to Principal Ethics, he stands as well as with the rest of the counsels. He takes a deep breath. I look behind me and sees Cole and my parents nodding while smiling. I look forward, ready for the verdict.

"Defensive and prosecution, please stand."

We stand.

"Alchemy White, I have gotten plenty of complaints from various students claiming you have bullied them to unspeakable limits. You know that bullying has never been allowed in Angelwood Academy since pre-k. Thus, there is no excuse to do so." He says. "Without further ado, the verdict." Everyone including myself holds his or her breaths as we wait for the verdict to be announced. "Alchemy; bullying offense. You are found guilty and will be spending the rest of your high school years in Darwin Charter School . . ."

Another collective, dramatic gasps fills the courtroom. Alchemy's mother covers her mouth, not understanding where it all went wrong in her daughter's life.

"There you will be diagnosed and receive any kind of therapy for said diagnosis. If you do not submit to treatment, you will be there until further notice. Court is dismissed." Mr. Ethics announces. 

I hug Andy for helping me. Cole comes up to me and kisses my forehead.

"You did great." He says.

Alchemy stares at me as if she is sympathetic but I know that she is only sorry because she was caught. The students taking the military police program haul Alchemy away. I do feel bad. While everyone is talking, I run after Alchemy.