Chapter 12

Devilin groans, as he goes flying and lands on the ground with a thud, wincing as it hurt like a bitch.

"You son of a....fuck you are my son" Dante shouts as he shakes his hand he used to punch his son.

"If you are done throwing a tantrum can we..."

"Tantrum, I never throw a fucking tantrum and what the fuck do you mean Raine is your mate?"

"The same fucking stuff I said on the phone" he grumbles and stands back as his father once again goes to hit him.

"You, my son, the future council leader are the mate to that ugly duckling; oh I think this is how a heart attack must feel like...

I think I am dying"

"Oh cut the crap dad, what is so wrong with her being my mate?"

"Every fucking thing, she is not even sexy" Dante scoffs and Devilin rolls his eyes.

"Dad, she is my mate and why the fuck do you have to find her sexy, god that's...uh seriously are you perverting on her?"

"I am a man, I have eyes and even if my needs are satisfied by your mother there are sometimes we cannot help but check out other chicks, it's a male thing" Dante explains it without a shame and Devilin face palms himself.

"I am ashamed to call you my father, I have never met anyone more perverted than you" Devilin sighs as he gives up on any hope that his father will ever mature.

"Are you sure she is yours, sometimes it may be a wrong signal" Dante asks still not believing the girl he bullied is his son's mate.

"Dad" Devilin groans.

"Fine, fine, give me sometime to take it all in, fuck son she knows my darkest secrets she is dangerous for my health...

Okay, let's just find her first and then we can deal...god really Raine, she is like a guy, she even wears boxers" Dante grumbles as he walks towards their car to go to Adrian's pack so he can drag her ass out of there.

*******

"What the fuck do you mean she left last night?" Dante shouts as he looks accusingly towards Adrian.

"What the fuck do you mean by she is Devilin's mate?" Adrian shouts accusingly as well.

"See, look even he cannot believe you are her mate. Tell him, tell him Adrian that it's all wrong and that he is delusional" Dante jumps in siding with Adrian.

"Dad, come on, Adrian can you just tell me why did you make her leave and where she went?" Devilin asks not in mood to play with his father.

"I asked Warren to drop her to HP but she took a bus instead," he answers before Devilin walks out of the room dialing a few numbers.

"Yes, it's me, can you check if Adriana has entered the faculty grounds? She left the Martins land last night" he asks before waiting for a while and curses as he gets the answer she was still on vacation.

"Dad, do you know anywhere she can be; it seems she has not reached HP yet?" Devilin asks as he walks back in to find his father bickering with Adrian.

Dante stiffens as soon as he hears those words.

"What the fuck do you mean she has not reached HP yet?" Dante asks before he stares at Adrian.

"What the fuck did you said to her that she left?" he asks and curses as Adrian explains everything to him.

"Oh fuck," Dante calls before pulling his phone out and ordering someone to track Raine this instant.