Chapter 13

Something was different this time, Devilin knew as soon as he closed his eyes, they were no visions nothing but it was as if he was floating in the air.

"Miracle, what's going on?" he calls the girl for some answers but hears nothing.

Devilin finally sees a little light so he runs to it, anything to help him get out of the darkness.

Another forest, he sighs as he looks around before wandering around till he hears some crying so he rush to find out what it is and what he sees stuns him.

There lays his mate screaming and crying on the ground

"Adriana" he shouts as he tries to go to her and help her but just a he nears her, his own hands burns as well.

He gasps shaking his hands trying to put the flame away but the flame just brightens but he does not feel any pain like his mate was feeling which makes him frown.

"Miracle, what is going on?" he shouts as he looks around the forest to see no one and slowly his mate's cries fades away.

He jerks up in the bed and gets up at once; he hurries to walk out of the room as his mate was in some trouble.

He does not know what that vision was about but he knows his mate was in pain and he has to find her soon.

He goes to make his way out of the house but a loud scream from somewhere stops his dead in his tracks.

"Scar" Adrian's loud cry makes him to rush to see what was happening and like a slow motion, he finds Scar falling down and crying.

Devilin watches in a trance as Scar's whole body starts to get surrounded by flames same as he just witnessed in his mate.

"What...what's going on?" he asks scared, as he cannot think if this was one of his vision or reality.

"Scar, honey" Adrian holds his mate as he tries to help her but her cries keep getting louder.

Devilin shakes his head and tries to help them somehow so he rushes to the couple's side and touches Adrian shoulder to ask what he can do.

That is when the pain starts in his own body.

"What...?" Adrian gasps as he lets go of Scar's body before crumbling on the floor in pain himself.

*******

Everyone in the house stands still as they watch what was happening in front of them, as soon as Adrian's snarls and growls were started Scar's cries stopped.

Adrian's whole body was covered in flames this time and the signs on his shoulders and body were moving so fast they could not even think what was happening before they all disappears from his body and travels into Devilin's body.

Devilin tries to hold back his cries as flames covers his whole body, he breathes heavily as the tattoos dance all over his body as if searching for the right place to settle down, he growls when it travels to his shoulder.

Devilin tries to crawl away as he feels his wings wanting to come out, as like him even they did not knew what was happening, but something stops them from moving freely.

After what seems like hours of pain finally, everything cools down, Devilin shivers and shudders as finally all of his pain goes away and a dull throb is what is left behind.

"Devilin?" Adrian's shock filled voice makes the boy to stare at the Alpha who stares at him wide-eyed not knowing what was going.

All of the tattoos Adrian had been carrying proudly for all these years were at once taken away from him, and for the first time in his life, he felt completely naked.