Chapter 44

Seven years later...

"Grandpa" Adero calls her grandfather in anger as she stomps to where her grandfather was hiding.

"Hey little doll" Dante smiles innocently but she does not buy it.

"How many times have I and Papa asked you not to do so?" she asks with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot.

"About what?"

"Do not act innocent grandpa, I will not buy it. It's your entire fault" the girl scolds him before pointing behind her.

"Oh my God who did this?" Dante gasps in horror.

"Videl who else, and it's all your fault letting her go in garden all alone, now you will clean this mess" she warns him.

"No problem my doll" Dante grins as he goes to flick his finger and use his powers but she once again steps in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"No magic allowed" she scolds him before passing him a wet cloth.

"Now get on your knees and clean and when I come back after bringing Videl out of wherever she is hiding you better bath her" the girl warns before she rushes to find her little sister.

"Give a man hands and he will use magic all around the house," she mutters while she walks.

Dante just sighs and gets on his knees to clean the floor even if he wants to use magic he cannot, not if he does not want to anger his grand daughter who he knows if she got too angry will end up crying which was something he did not agree with.

*******

"Hey little Stalker" Devilin whispers as he holds his daughter up in his arms.

Videl squeals as she struggles in her father's arms but he does not let her go.

"What are you doing behind the door?" he asks once she settles in his arms.

"Rooo" she answers making him frown.

"You went to the garden obviously" he sighs as he walks out of his room where his little angel was hiding.

"Did you eat any worms?" he asks with a grimace as he sees her dirty hands.

"Ah...umm...bur" she smiles shyly.

"I cannot..." he stops mid talk seeing his father wiping the floor.

"Now, what are you doing?" Devilin asks with a sigh as both he and his daughter stares at Dante.

"Your daughter is so bossy," Dante grumbles before he smiles at his youngest grand daughter.

"Hey there little Red, your evil sister will kill you when she finds you but I will come to rescue you okay?" he talks with her making baby voices while the girl giggles.

"Dad, do not call my daughter names," Devilin warns him.

"Whatever your daughter is so bossy, just like Raine" Dante comments before wincing as Devilin stiffens.

Videl stares from Dante to Devilin before she sniffs and her sniffs turns into a loud wail.

"What did you two do now?" Adero shouts hearing her sister's loud cry.

"I got her," Devilin sighs as he sways side-to-side trying to soothe his little angel but not before glaring at his father for bringing up his mate's name.

"No you did not and Videl stop crying" Adero scolds her sister who shuts up at once.

"How could you?" Adero adds before she does some signs with her hands and Videl signs back defending her.